• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Honey Oil in a oil burner pipe?

What 23

Ex-Bluelighter
Wondering if anyone has tried it.. Or knows it will work or not. About to possibly acquire some that has consistency of peanut butter. The guy recommends a vape pen but after buying the honey oil I don't want to spend that much more.

the vape pen will work but an actual oil rig with nail and dome will give you the most out of your oil. imo vape pens are just good in public places and on the go
oil rig
dabber
nail
dome
torch

Definitely the dabber with a nail and dome is the best way to go, no question. It gets you SO GODDAMN HIGH, it's amazing!

I think using an oil burner (meth pipe) which is what I'm guessing you meant, would be really harsh and not so good. I haven't used it for oil, but when I used it for black tar H, it was a complete waste of H. Of course thats H, but oil and H seem to burn at the same consistency when smoked off foil

Not sure what you mean by "burner pipe," but I agree with everyone else on the nail and dome.

HOWEVER, I don't have an oil rig and I also just recently acquired some oil so I make sure to put a screen in my pipe and roll some weed in the oil then load it up. I'm not going to lie, it's a waste if you're going to start purchasing oil regularly. I don't think I'll be doing that myself until I decide whether or not I want to invest in an oil rig.