• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Honest opinions on low dose MDMA?

I would take low MDMA since I want shorter and less intense experience, but this thread persuades me it is not worth it.

Just to add a perspective here, when I've tried low dose MDMA (40 mg) at a festival it had a stimulant effect but left me mostly feeling uncomfortable and irritable. I had a grim evening and went home early.

The MAPS study team found similar problems with low doses. Initially they tried using low dose MDMA as a control arm compared to standard dosing. But they found that patients on the low dose did substantially worse than patients who took nothing. At the time their conclusion was that low doses were activating but not pro-social.

That said, clearly many people here have had good experiences. I have a close friend who says that 30 mg is her ideal dose. So it's probably worth trying low doses to see how you do.

Just to add a perspective here, when I've tried low dose MDMA (40 mg) at a festival it had a stimulant effect but left me mostly feeling uncomfortable and irritable. I had a grim evening and went home early.

The MAPS study team found similar problems with low doses. Initially they tried using low dose MDMA as a control arm compared to standard dosing. But they found that patients on the low dose did substantially worse than patients who took nothing. At the time their conclusion was that low doses were activating but not pro-social.

That said, clearly many people here have had good experiences. I have a close friend who says that 30 mg is her ideal dose. So it's probably worth trying low doses to see how you do.
It's generally worth it to start with low doses every time you take MDMA.
maybe 20mg, next hit in one hour 40mg, next hit in one hour 80mg, until you find a good level of highness and just keep redosing from time to time.
The MDMA lasts up to 48 hours like this, and TO ME the comedown feels almost non-existant, because you don't come down off everything at the same time, but gradually step by step.