• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Homemade u-47700 nasal spray

pork fried rice

Greenlighter
I'm getting a gram of u-47700. I have a 10ml metered dosage nose spray bottle. In order to make it 3mg per spray I'd have to put 10ml of liquid and 300mg of u-47700 right?

I just want to make sure my math is correct so I don't kill myself.

Do I need to use bacteriostatic water and some sort of preservative? If so how much of each? Do you need to warm the solution so the powder can melt?

dude if you are asking these questions, don't mess around with u-47, shits deadly

^This! 300mg on 10ml = 30mg/ml...

Trolling much?

Why would this be trolling?
These seem like perfectly reasonable questions to ask.

30mg/ml? Does this offend you somehow?
Do you generally snort an entire ml in a dose?
Most people who shoot for 3mg per spray stop at a couple of sprays.
The solution has been sold at the 3mg per spray concentration.

This also goes against HR but once tolerance develops, a 30mg dose is not unheard of.
500-1000mg a day is not unthinkable,
You would be surprised how quickly a habit and serious tolerance develop.

It's a good thing you were here to help this person out with your post...

Keeping,
You mentioned u-47700 is deadly?
Do you have first hand knowledge of a confirmed U-47700 death?

Would you prefer that he didn't ask these questions? Isn't that what this forum is here for?

OP

If you are inexperienced, the best thing you can do is to try 300mg using 30ml of saline.
It may take a lot more solution to get you where you need to be, but at least you will not have to worry about taking to much at a time.
Play it safe until you know how to handle things.

Add you powder to you saline bottle and put the bottle into a hot water bath and shake until it is desolved.

Best of luck!

Yes - I have 1st hand knowledge of a fatality.

What I'm getting at, is maybe instead of making a vague just say no to drugs statement, that information might be shared with someone new and inexperienced.

Why would this be trolling?

30mg/ml? Does this offend you somehow?

Because he wants a 3mg/ml solution and was not able to divide 300 by 10...or use google to do it for him.
So if someone can't do this basic math, he would OD on one dose, which was also mentioned by OP.
And I don't believe anyone to be that stupid especially when it comes to highly potent RC-Opioids.

A spray bottle usually delivers around 0.1ml per push, so 300mg in 10ml delivers roughly 3mg per push. OP is right.

A spray bottle usually delivers around 0.1ml per push, so 300mg in 10ml delivers roughly 3mg per push. OP is right.

Exactly, these people have no clue what they're talking about. A nasal spray sprays 0.1ml per spray, so if you put 300mg in 10ml, thats 300mg/10ml = 30mg/ml. Divide that again by 10 to get to 0.1ml, and you get 3mg per .1ml, which is each spray. This is basic stoichometry. Go back to high school science class before calling out others on incorrect math when you were in fact wrong, Zerwas. No one sprays an entire fucking milliliter in their nose at one time. Do you know how much a ml is? It's quite a bit of liquid to take at once up your nose.

Using a solution removes the problem of uneven doses, provided it is mixed well. Add 10mL of water as a test and make sure you can spray 100x with it, count the sprays, don't assume. If so, you can use propylene glycol as additive but be very fucking careful, propylene glycol will not grow bacteria but it requires heavy duty mixing for the solution to be homogenious. Mix it, mix it, mix it, and if you think you mixed it enough, mix it again.

I have no idea what the compound you speak of is, I'm just talking pure analytical chemistry here.