L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Homemade sex toys

hornytom420

Greenlighter
I had the greatest time last night fulfilling a fantasy and I don't have anyone to share it with so I'm posting it here.

I'm love anal. I'm not gay? I used a question mark there because although I could never find myself sexually attracted to other men, I am sexually aroused by what a man can do with certain parts of my body. I have had craigslist hookups in the past
with random guys, (Okay, twice.), and although I couldn't find attraction, I loved the experiences.

Before my craigslist experiences, I would make dildos out of the safest around the house items. Everything from the handle of a screwdriver to the handle of a shovel. (Oh, the shovel was awesome.) Over time I discovered that although it felt great, I wanted to get the real deal to thrust me, as opposed to me thrusting a dildo.

I came across a sex machine while browsing amazon and was amazed. Ranging from $100+ bucks, I decided to make one of my own.

I made one with a reciprocating saw, toggle switch, a swiffer handle and some tape and it absolutely BLEW my mind last night! It really sucks cause I am so sore from this monster but I think I'm about to go use it again. ?

Anybody else make dildos or have a similar machine?

I have sweet peppers in with vegetable oil saline 1% and butter it gives me great deep contractions while just lying down. Once it starts going it kinda moves by itself

Just buy your own sex toys. I've read and heard from friends that work at hospitals that people who use home made sex toys in their vagina or ass, often times they wind up getting the object stuck or hurt themselves, or even bleed and have to go to a hospital and explain what happened. Of course the staff finds out and talks about it when they're not around or not a patient.

Household objects, fruit/vegetables, etc. are not meant to be used as sex toys as they don't have a base and can get stuck.

If you are too embarrassed to buy sex toys in a store just go to any number of sites online and buy them, condoms (they make clean up easier and make the vibrators or whatever last longer), and some lube and it will be delivered to your house in a discreet package. If you are really concerned about privacy or live with roommates that go through your mail, get a P.O. box.

I do have sex toys honestly its more of i find it helps me because i have trouble with severe lower gi pain when si dont the mixture of the saline and finer and thick oil and floatinf oils almost totally clears the pain up which located way higher then what a sex toy would reach. If your using a shovek though couldnt you get a splinter ?

Do you think emulsified fiber would be safer to whole sweet peppers ?

Agree with Priest on this. Buy your own tex toys. But don't buy "jellies", these contain phthalates which can influence your fertility and may have other effects.

But if you are desperate you can always consider a pool noodle!

What about for men, other than those Flesh-light things, our gender seems left out (Homemade or not). lol
Oh and the watermelon thing idk never tried.

If you fancy something inside of you - pick something dick shaped. If you fancy fucking something pick something soft and fuckable.

To fuck you - make sure they are big enough so you have a few inches outside of you (width your choice) but realistically don' try and fuck yourself with a 2" carrot when you know your sweet spot is 7" deep. If your sweet spot is 7" deep buy something 10" so your in control. Wash it, wrap it - try not to put it back in the fridge.

To fuck it - what you into ? What have you got ?

If you fancy something inside of you - pick something dick shaped. If you fancy fucking something pick something soft and fuckable.

To fuck you - make sure they are big enough so you have a few inches outside of you (width your choice) but realistically don' try and fuck yourself with a 2" carrot when you know your sweet spot is 7" deep. If your sweet spot is 7" deep buy something 10" so your in control. Wash it, wrap it - try not to put it back in the fridge.

To fuck it - what you into ? What have you got ?

I've got a turd in the freezer.. ;)

I've got a turd in the freezer.. ;)

Gagging mate - turd rape, actually not my first (pm you prices) - cum cubes <3 (yes you saw the video and yes that was me[that one drunken night]). Haha the things you do for money.

Haha is this PM ? Po- ban FUBAR :D - infract him.

Please buy your own toys. I'm an ER nurse and have assisted in removing dozens of homemade toys. If it gets stuck or lost in there you have to have it removed either manually by a physician or in surgery and can even end up with a colostomy bag (I've seen it it's a real thing) and then cannot even enjoy anal penetration anymore. The men and women I see are very embarrassed:( if something does get stuck make sure you seek attention right away because the longer you go the more swollen you get and then it's harder to remove. Good luck.

Very good advice, similar to the advice I had from a nurse when I was in hospital having an escaped vibrator removed. At least it's a vibrator, he said, it will come out in one piece. Vegetables tend to break!

I've made my own ball-weights with a metal cock-ring and a rather heavy padlock, if that's your thing give it a go fellas!

Nipple clamps with wooden clothes pegs are also rather stimulating! :\

I agree with Ask: buy your own toys. They aren't THAT expensive. Better to avoid the risk of an ER visit. One ER trip would buy a lot of toys afterall.

Yes, its better to go for the toys which are not that much expensive. Explore some sites and third party platforms like ebay Amazon to pick those at the best rate. I explored few sites and found this link which is very helpful as it has some products listed which can be a good option.