• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Homemade "Opium"?

ABeautifulMind

Greenlighter
Okay. SO, I bought 5lbs of unwashed poppy seeds. (From bulk dispenser, and has much pod and stem particulate). I've made tea with good success, so I know the seeds are usable. I followed some directions and shook 300 measured grams of seeds with 500 + mls of very warm water. Shook for an hour. Put on the stove, on very low heat, and let evaporate. I scraped everything, and got exactly 2gs of this dark brown, foul smelling, slightly pliable "tar". Similar to bth, but again, not even close. I broke off 2, 100mg dots, and put them on foil to smoke. HOWEVER, instead of beginning to pool and run like bt dope, it just kind of burns, and doesn't really smoke. I'm here to ask what I can do to it to be able to chase it on foil. It's bad enough j don't know if it'll get me high, but I can't even test it. I'm not really interested in any other ROAs, if like to chase this stuff and see. I followed all the directions in making it, and now I'd like to smoke it and see if it works. Do I need to cut it with something? Reduce it even more? What? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

iirc opium wony run only heroin will run on foil, opium is usually smoked on a pipe iirc

I've tried multiple different methods to make a smokeable extract from poppy seeds. The most I've ever got was a headache. I'd just stick to tea. Do some calculations on a safe dosage of that extract and just eat it.

I've tried to do this before. I ate the finished product instead of attempting to smoke it, which did give me a somewhat intense but very short-lived high.

Edit: It's not worth it, imo.

As far as agitation goes,an hour is way way too long, it's not necessary to shake for more than sixty seconds as the opium latex only coats the shell of the seeds. Your tar has seed sludge and whatever else with the goodies inside ( kinda like a huge-ass Lorcet from back in the day ). Dilute it just a little, and administer rectally, or drink it as a fellow bluelighter said above

I made tea before. Definitely worked, but it isn't pleasant to stomach, and the high was iffy. I went to Seattle and did heroin for the first time. Spent a week binging. It'd be nice to whip something up to ease the withdrawals of trying to get off. But I was certainly hoping to concoct something that might deliver more pleasant effects than the tea. I did however just eat 250mgs of my homemade sludge in a gel cap. We'll see. I also have a new batch on the stove, with a slightly different approach. No way to get this to run on foil? No cut I could add? Not worth smoking in a weed pipe? I think I'm ruling tea out, as an option.