European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Opioids Homebake in the UK

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
Recently a friend came clean and told me he was back IVing, but that it was mostly pills and "home bake". For those unaware home bake is codeine thats been demethylated to morphine, and occasionally acetylate to heroin in a clandestine setting.
Is this common in the UK amongst certain circles? I knew Australian's made a fair bit of the stuff, but its the first I'd heard of it being used or made over here.
In saying that I'm surprised it's not more common. We have the easy access to codeine and all the reagents are easy to find.

Cus
High explosives can be made from otc items from boots. But if you don’t know how, they’re still just a bunch of items.
custard powder or flower from Tesco can be made into high explosive if you watch a yt tutorial so why can’t I find any on this lol

Y
Not correct. Low explosive in the extreme. More of a fuel/air “explosive”
yeah but would you like your local friendly suicide bomber/ cunt to know he could wipe out a building by simply flooding the air with particles which are easily ignited

Personally I wouldn’t

Or that a tin of aluminium based paint and a few hours to let it dry and flake it off used in the same method would be a major explosive

I would love to see an instructional video on yt to make morphine from codeine was just making a point how they automatically scrub drug vids like that but leave terrorist how to vids up

I don't really get your point, my point was that so can morphine. What do my questions have to do with the ease of making high explosives? The precursors and reagents are there, and other countries seem to have gone down that road. I was just curious why we haven't?

I don't really get your point, my point was that so can morphine. What do my questions have to do with the ease of making high explosives? The precursors and reagents are there, and other countries seem to have gone down that road. I was just curious why we haven't?
Honestly I think it’s because the UK still don’t have that strict of a policy on opioids yet. It’s getting that way but they definitely have no issue prescribing them. I spent one evening working in an A&E and I’m not sure I heard anyone refused opioids and I know for a fact two were drug seekers because they outright said it when medical personnel weren’t in the room (I was in a pretty weird “lab” read: cupboard) that was out of view. I also had a look at their files and it was stated they were users.

I have heard of the practice in the UK but I also know there are more than enough vendors and it’s not required for anyone to go to those lengths.