• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Home Testing Today Help...URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinnSkyy

Greenlighter
I have my self in a bit of a bind today & need some urgent help PLEASE!!!!

Its been years since i did any meth.
Ive been doing only hydrocodones & oxy's for about 2 years now with my lady (& smiking herb on occassion).

I made the mistake of doing a little bit of that nasty stuff last night and when i got home my ladie could tell instantly.

Being the loser i am i denied it up & down.

Fortunately the drug store was closed so we couldn't buy an @ home test kit.

I know from experience that instant release niacin worked wonders & erased all weed from my system for years on probation- it seriously worked like a charm, but im not sure that it works for meth.

When my ladie gets home tonight i'm gonna have to do the test kit.

My dilemmas are these:

I need to be clean of the meth...can I clean this disgusting substance out of my urine with niacin? If not what will do the trick?

I still however, need to be dirty for opiates...
(so she cant tell that I cleaned my piss out ya know)...

So if I do the niacin to clean myself out, then turned around & took some hydrocodone's would they be back in my urine again?
Or would the niacin find & kill the opiate and still leave my urine spotless?

I'm so screwed if she finds out!!!

I am completely ashamed and disappointed in myself for making such a dumb choice...we have too much going for us for me to lose her and if I piss dirty that would be the end result for sure.

She would be expecting some T.H.C. and some opiates...I can handle doing both of those today to get them back in my urine ya know as long as they would go back in...I JUST need to erase the meth &/or replace the T.H.C. & Opiates.

I know the basic drug discussion forum would be the most appropriate place for this thread, however the testing forum is closed to new posts, so I'm just desperately posting in hopes that some feedback could help steer me in the right direction and get me past this hurdle.

Thank you in advance, and mods please don't cut this thread until I get some good advice/information.

P.E.A.C.E. be with you all....

I heard if you gargle with your own piss and then drink it, your liver will filter out the meth metabolites and then the next time you piss you will be clean....good luck :p

Anyone familiar with niacin? I would seriously gargle if i knew it was an absolute positive...but that sounds a little far-fetched. I know there shouldn't be any testing questions...but i am seriously desperate...please just give me till 5 pm (pst) to get feedback!

I don't have any suggestions on this one, but I think your woman shouldn't be requesting clean urines from you. That ain't right. She's not your PO and she's not your parents. But sometimes you have to do certain things to keep a relationship, so I understand.

I know that doesn't help you in the short-term, but I have to put it out there.

Hope everything works out.

ps. If you need drug testing answers, go to a very popular opiate users' site that I won't mention here out of respect for BL policies. You probably know which site I'm referring to. If not, PM me. Even if you're asking about meth, you've got a friend in them.

I heard if you gargle with your own piss and then drink it, your liver will filter out the meth metabolites and then the next time you piss you will be clean....good luck :p

LOL yeah i heard this exact same thing OP you should try it out RIGHT NOW actually its URGENT that you do this ^!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.