Home-brewed steroid recipe question (harm reduction)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
***DISCLAIMER FOR MODS. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PROCESS OF HOW TO MAKE STEROIDS.***

So I have figured out how to homebrew my own steroids. Injection recipes are good and easy, but I have a question about oral steroids...

One of the oral recipes calls for "190 Proof Grain Alcohol" ... Now I have epilepsy and alcohol has a severe interaction with my seizure meds, and alcohol, in general, gives me seizures... Does anyone know of a substitute I can use, instead of this?

This is the recipe:

Proviron (superdrol):
Highest concentration made - 50mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Mesterolone you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 300
10.5 ml's 190 Proof Grain Alcohol <-------------- Need to substitute this, for something else... so I don't have a seizure lol.

Could probably look into some oils to substitute. Though I gotta ask, the recipe will probably yield dosing in the 1ml and under range. 1ml of alcohol will cause adverse reactions? That's 10 drops from an eye dropper bottle roughly.

Could probably look into some oils to substitute. Though I gotta ask, the recipe will probably yield dosing in the 1ml and under range. 1ml of alcohol will cause adverse reactions? That's 10 drops from an eye dropper bottle roughly.
Thanks for the reply! And to be honest, im not sure... I dont know if I can risk it (even if it is such a small amount)... Last time I took a shot of alcohol it caused a problem. Obviously there is quite a bit of difference between a "shot" and 1ml, but still lol

I wasnt sure if the alcohol was there for preservation or something.

Just use vodka and glycerine and it’ll be fine. You wouldn’t dose more than 2ml per day and that’s 1/14 of a shot that would probably be split in half so 1/28 of a shot at a time. Literally nothing

Anything with solvent properties and low viscosity could be used though. DMSO maybe...not really sure what else off the top of my head but I’m sure there something

Thanks for the reply Swim! That makes me feel better then lol Im paranoid about having seizures. Ive responded to several patients where they have died because of a result of them...

Ill also check out the DMSO too.

Thanks again brotha

Chris

Just suspend it in glycerine and honey (& water) and store in the fridge - should keep it sterile and keep it suspended for long enough to dose accurately.

Just suspend it in glycerine and honey (& water) and store in the fridge - should keep it sterile and keep it suspended for long enough to dose accurately.
Thanks for the reply CFC. What they all be equal parts? 33% of each? 3.5ml of glycerine, 3.5ml honey, and 3.5ml of water.