Home brew

homer123

Greenlighter
I am brand new to home brewing. I have decided to give it a try. I am currently gathering all the supplys needed. My problem is there are so many recipes for making a batch of test E or test C. Idk which one produces the the best. Any anyone could point me towards a good recipe thats solid an will produce some good stuff Id be grateful. Also I have a question. Is home brewed test really better than pharmaceutical grade?

Not sure if this is allowed but no home brew isnt better than pharm. If the raws are pure, assuming you dont fuck anything up, they should be equal...test is test.

Pretty standard recipe is 250mg with 2/18 BA/BB with your carrier oil of choice. Just like cooking anything else, be prepared to fuck up the first couple batches before you get it right.

I'm not sure what the BLUA says about this topic. But be sure your raws are good, your solvents are USP grade, and proper filtering.

There's so much stuff lying around from the big homebrew explosion back in the day that I see no real harm, and it's not synth discussion since he already has the powder.

Homer123 my snippet of advice would be to make absolutely certain to be as sterile as possible. Make sure you filter your final product into (preferably) pre-sterlized and pre-stoppered vials (use another needle to vent as you inject into there). And make sure the filter pore size is no larger than 20-22. I would also recommend a pre-filter (either built in if using syringe filters like whatman or individual filter wafers if using vacuum/stericup type filtration).

And to your final question: no, pharm grade is always the best. Even if your powder is genuine and high quality, you have no idea what impurities or toxins like arsenic or DDT are in it (and which cannot be removed in homebrew).