• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Holy Grail Halcion (triazolam)

^ Exactly. I recall hearing a nurse saying "fentanyl?" and a doctor saying "not necessary" and cursing him in my head. Then I remember my perception of things going slow-motion for a couple of seconds, then instantly I was somewhere else. I asked if they'd done the operation and they said yes.

Absolutely nothing recreational about it.

Rohypnol, on the other hand, gives a very nice relaxation and warmth that most other benzos lack.

Yup. When this happens - and it usually does - it means the doctors have got it right. One of the very reasons midazolam is used is to introduce anterograde amnesia, as if the other sedatives are ineffective to any extent and you stir during the procedure, you won't be able to remember anything from your waking state. Midazolam is one of the strongest in terms of amnesic action.
To counteract this in recreational use, "boost" the midazolam with other synergetic substances like tizanidine and reduce the amount of midazolam you take.

I look at midazolam as the holy grail of benzos.....but halcion is cool too.

Nimetazepam is the best most euphoric, amazing, mind boggling benzo there is. It's not just all hype. If you dont believe me go to Japan and find out. Roofies behind.

xanaxx is cheap and eay to get prescribed and works fast! I would say Halcion is even better!
I think restoril and lorazepam are worthless and dont do shit for me! 4mg xanaxx and 1 mg of halcion and you should be set!

For me the nitrobenzodiazepines are substituable. Clonazepam = nitrazepam = flunitrazepam.

As I happen to have some liquid clonazepam, I'm all set.

Ive been on xanax for years now and take 6mg a day. What should I get switched to so that i could take less medication. Preferably a benzo that is prescribed by a psychiatrist, not small scripts from dentists or hospitals. He marks me down as having agoraphobia and panic disorder. What would be a better benzo than xanax i just dont like taking so much of it and it doesnt do anything anymore anyway.

^ You could try klonopin, it has a longer half-life which means you don't have to dose every 4 hours. And you could start around 4mg right off the mark. My 2 cents, for what they're worth.

I have many years since i had halcion,but i remember that it was great,almost as good as rophynol,that i think the most of the people put on the top.I haven't try IV midazolam,neither oral.What's the brand of this?

Ive been on xanax for years now and take 6mg a day. What should I get switched to so that i could take less medication. Preferably a benzo that is prescribed by a psychiatrist, not small scripts from dentists or hospitals. He marks me down as having agoraphobia and panic disorder. What would be a better benzo than xanax i just dont like taking so much of it and it doesnt do anything anymore anyway.

Once you have a benzodiazepine tolerance, there isn't much you can do other than to try to take less medication than you already do via tapering.

dang. alright. ill try to cut it down to 5mg and if that doesnt work ill go by increments of .5 i suppose. thanks for the advice

Tapering Xanax is shitty, if you can, I would talk to your doctor about switching to a longer-acting benzo before you try tapering.

switching back to something like klonapin maybe? I was on that for a while, but it didnt work fast enough for me. so i dont know what my doctor would do about dosing it. whats the most mg of klonapin youve ever heard prescribed? im curious now, and ill def. talk to my doc about switching

Klonopin, Ativan or ideally Valium....I dunno about what the largest dose being prescribed, but since doctors are (or should be) aware of benzo tolerance, that number is, in theory, unlimited.

If klons didn't work for you in the past, they probably won't now. You may have to try a few different benzos before finding what works for you, I personally don't think Ativan will either, most people prefer clonazepam over lorazepam, but it really depends on the person.

Edit:

This is where you want to start when it comes to switching/maybe tapering with benzos:

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha00.htm

sorry for resurrecting,but recently had the chance to obtain 10 x 1 mg flunitrazepam(rohypnol),also tried clonazolam,diazepam,alprazolam,nitrazepam,flubromazolam,flubromazepam,pyrazolam,triazolam(also great for anxiety,strong as fuck),diclazepam and bromazepam.
But the the rohypnol was by far the most recreational one for me,after 10 mins it hits you like a truck,its more messy in its effect than triazolam but its really strong mood enhancer,makes you chat like crazy,basically more euphoric alcohol with no hangover,only a little bit after seadtion,but not much because its relatively short acting,i can really see how this can make you addicted fast as hell,i only took them every 2 weeks because i generally have no balls to face bzd withdrawal after all those horror storys,makes opiate withdrawal look like a walk in the park.No need to not sleep 10 days and getting seizures better have my 5 day flu when wd from my opiates

sorry for resurrecting,but recently had the chance to oblcohol with no hangover,only a little bit after seadtion,but not much because its relatively short acting,i can really see how this can make yotain 10 x 1 mg flunitrazepam(rohypnol),also tried clonazolam,diazepam,alprazolam,nitrazepam,flubromazolam,flubromazepam,pyrazolam,triazolam(also great for anxiety,strong as fuck),diclazepam and bromazepam.

woah mate, that really is an impressive haul you got going - did you pick them all up or just the rohypnol? i too have always wanted to try it, but then again i've always had an affinity for date rape drugs. GHB feels fucking awesome, ketamine is hilarious and i love benzos to death (literally once lol); shame they're impossible to find these days aside from the dark web (although, that's probably a good thing now i think about that) , same as triazolam too. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

do they actually make triazolam anymore i wonder?

sorry for resurrecting,but recently had the chance to obtain 10 x 1 mg flunitrazepam(rohypnol),also tried clonazolam,diazepam,alprazolam,nitrazepam,flubromazolam,flubromazepam,pyrazolam,triazolam(also great for anxiety,strong as fuck),diclazepam and bromazepam.But the the rohypnol was by far the most recreational one for me,after 10 mins it hits you like a truck,its more messy in its effect than triazolam but its really strong mood enhancer,makes you chat like crazy,basically more euphoric alcohol with no hangover,only a little bit after seadtion,but not much because its relatively short acting,i can really see how this can make you addicted fast as hell,i only took them every 2 weeks because i generally have no balls to face bzd withdrawal after all those horror storys,makes opiate withdrawal look like a walk in the park.No need to not sleep 10 days and getting seizures better have my 5 day flu when wd from my opiates
I have taken rohypnol on three occasions back in the day and while it was great it caused extreme sedation to me. My holy grail of benzos is clonazolam. It feels euphoric to me and my god it kills anxiety. Some vendors product was less euphoric but the one I have now is cream of the crop. Past experience of benzos from best to worst goes like:Clonazolam// Rohypnol//flubromazolam//alprazolam//etizolam//clonazepam//valium//diclazepam