• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Holy %&#! Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!!

Nagelfar

Bluelight Crew
A novel UCS memory retrieval-extinction procedure to inhibit relapse to drug seeking

vulAa7.jpg

uDTVNG.jpg

ibhaF8.jpg

BZa5Rk.jpg

ma1zip.jpg

ceEdIU.jpg

gAyoFE.jpg

e7k6yO.jpg

Qkcux4.jpg

BIucps.jpg

EYebHZ.jpg

9JVuM4.jpg

7AX6qV.jpg

vWVn13.jpg

YxtLCq.jpg

N2cnjZ.jpg

Bf7kjy.jpg

v2YKRl.jpg

rBLAmo.jpg

pCV0cl.jpg

bjdK2G.jpg

9BGIfX.jpg

"...The UCS retrieval manipulation decreased cocaine seeking behavior, even in the presence of new cues not present during the extinction training..."

WHAT HATH MAN WROUGHT?!

This is a great study. I'm sure the old MK-ULTRA guys are tuning in. Much potential for therapeutic benefit, but also for "mind control".

not sure whats wrong with the old way of stopping coke use where you just burn out and cant get high off it anymore so naturally you quit it perm in most cases as it causes real bad memories at the end. it worked for me and many others, but... that study seems ok too

^^^I'm glad that you have had such a mild experience with cocaine; IME after said person can no longer get high off of a sane amount of cocaine, the next natural move, the path of least resistance, is not to cease cocaine intake, but rather to move on to crack.

^^^I'm glad that you have had such a mild experience with cocaine; IME after said person can no longer get high off of a sane amount of cocaine, the next natural move, the path of least resistance, is not to cease cocaine intake, but rather to move on to crack.

IV, of course.

Hehe, well I know people who prefer IV cocaine over crack, and people who prefer crack over IV cocaine.

It's apparently a touchy subject. I don't want to derail your thread any further though, it is quite a good one IMHO.

uh, i IVed cocaine + heroin all together and i did move to crack too. i just got so sick of it and i couldnt get high anymore complete abolishment of pleasure, and bad memories therefore i cant stand all of them now. i think thats normal for anyone actually, or am i the exception

edit: well thinking about it now im kind of nostalgic. i cant believe i could handle coke and heroin IV and smoke crack too with weed on weekens. ill never be able to do this again. its more like AGING than anything. thats how you stop drug addiction, FUCKING AGING. :(

<----consummate speedballer.

OT: This is an excellent read. It is the project bones of creating a protocol to help with long term abstinence from certain substances.

Unfortunately, like most pieces of new technology or new ways of thinking we will try to militarize it first before allowing the peasants to have access.

...Unfortunately, like most pieces of new technology or new ways of thinking we will try to militarize it first before allowing the peasants to have access.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Oh man. Those psychological "reeducation" camps are getting closer to opening by the day.