• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Holocaust lyrics

I'm 1000% behind free speech.

Also,

image-20170127-30394-9epoan.jpg

well the holocaust were pretty vocal that until they thought to make farenheitt a real life way of living but somehow journalism saved the world and here we're. From doing random songs about the victims i don't.. that's no laugh matter plus yo if u talk bout it and dont know shit u can do jail isnt like behind the block with a square

Good point. I think what separates the Holocaust is how the Jews were forced to aid in the destruction of their own people in awful ways, as told in that documentary.

yet there have been countless genocides in humanity
I find it more interesting that the world keeps focussing on the 6 million Jews that were killed,
rather than the 25 million(+3 million war prisoners) Slavs that were killed or the 4.3 million German non-Jews that were killed.

It's really all in the narrative. Case in point: The Zionists
Nationalist Jews weren't killed. Winners write history, that's how it's always been.
Dirty details get lost

I find it more interesting that the world keeps focussing on the 6 million Jews that were killed,
rather than the 25 million(+3 million war prisoners) Slavs that were killed or the 4.3 million German non-Jews that were killed.

It's really all in the narrative. Case in point: The Zionists
Nationalist Jews weren't killed. Winners write history, that's how it's always been.
Dirty details get lost
I'd imagine the lore of the war is quite different in Russia. Of course, I am only exposed to western writers and their focus of events. Americans love the romantic idea of delivering the Jewish people from the holocaust, then the Ruskies almost immediately became our enemy.

I'd imagine the lore of the war is quite different in Russia. Of course, I am only exposed to western writers and their focus of events. Americans love the romantic idea of delivering the Jewish people from the holocaust, then the Ruskies almost immediately became our enemy.
The Russians won the war, US only got involved after Pearl Harbor, was isolist until then.
The Russians made the right steps in freeing us from this regime of terror. They went for Berlin, for Hitler, who was holding it all together.

And the Slavs paid a huge fucking price for WW2. 25-28 million dead, that is what the American narrative likes to entirely neglect. I can't even find it on the English Wikipedia, go to the German one, clear as day. The Nazis were mostly anti-slavic, not necessarily anti-semitic. It was just that most Slavs were also Jews, since the Nazis and the Zionists were killing a specific tribe of Jews, a converted tribe, that is not related by blood to Ashkenasi, that was well-spread in Europe at the time.

Once you dig a little deeper, you find that the Allied Forces narrative is bollox. Yes they freed France, this was a great act. But France wasn't really stationed, because the big war was happening in Russia. So when they came upon Germany, they bombed our cities to the ground. Cities filled with women, seniors and children, men all died in the war.

Since that narrative would make the US look completely fucked up, they prefer that "US involvement changed the war. US won! YEAH BITCHES!

Even though Russia did everything. Smash our entire main host, lost 25+ million people in the process, fight for YEARS in the fucking cold, with barely any food, slowly advanced to Berlin to corner Hitler and finally end the fucking war.

But US comes in at the end, bombs a bunch of useless cities full of civilians and it's like "WE WON! Just ignore the pissed off Russians that have been fighting for 5+ years. Also please disregard all the rubble and dead people that children and women now have to dig out"

Last edited:
@December Flower I wouldn't say the massive losses of Russia are entirely neglected by the US narrative. Every documentary I've seen definitely mentions it, although often with the slant of Stalin being underprepared and throwing bodies at the Germans in a sort of cruelty against his own people.

I mean, the US is certainly no angel, but Russia also committed their own war crimes against the Germans, especially after the eastern front collapsed, no?

@December Flower I wouldn't say the massive losses of Russia are entirely neglected by the US narrative. Every documentary I've seen definitely mentions it, although often with the slant of Stalin being underprepared and throwing bodies at the Germans in a sort of cruelty against his own people.

I mean, the US is certainly no angel, but Russia also committed their own war crimes against the Germans, especially after the eastern front collapsed, no?
Oh yeah certainly, the Red Army was pillaging and raping. Even the Bible agrees. Raping is OK as long as there is pillaging.
I'm kidding (although the Bible would agree)

I don't want to judge here either, or put the countries into categories such as good and evil,
but the US did not win the war, I will just never accept that fake-ass narrative.

The US helped De Gaule free France. That's positive.

I see OP is 3 years old now, but anyway, could derive some inspiration from Gorecki's very famous 3rd symphony and the themes in the lyrics to the different movements:

I see OP is 3 years old now, but anyway, could derive some inspiration from Gorecki's very famous 3rd symphony and the themes in the lyrics to the different movements:

First Movement​

My son, my chosen and beloved
Share your wounds with your mother
And because, dear son, I have always carried you in my heart,
And always served you faithfully
Speak to your mother, to make her happy,
Although you are already leaving me, my cherished hope

Second Movement​

No, Mother, do not weep,
Most chaste Queen of Heaven
Support me always.
Zdrowas Mario