• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hm in a yaba red pill

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
so i just recieved 34 grams of crystal and 1200 red tabs of yaba and i wanna start wit da yaba but idk how much mg in each pill there little red pills and the plug told me to smoke off foil and not use a bubble can anyone tell me hm in each

How are we supposed to know why don't you smoke one and find out sounds dirty as fuck tho they could be loaded with anything to make them more habit forming or to potentiate the meth in them

Ya i just smoked like 3 in 1 hit and im pretty sure theyre under 50mg or my tolerance is ridiculously high cuz i feel high but i get a more intense high off 2 hits of crystal

Why don't you ask your plug? I've read somewhere that most yaba pills contain less than than 50mg of meth mixed with caffeine. The only way to know is to send a pill to a lab for testing.

Also don't smoke pills man, that's what crystal is for. I don't know why you got the pills if you have access to crystals.

I wouldn’t be posting about weight like that anywhere on the internet. Much less a high traffic forum.