• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

^you choose not to cause you cant

*grabs popcorn*

Edit: Don't disappoint me

I left out the first four because you have a hate boner for all religion. I choose not to argue with you because I know it isn't worth my time.

??

I am in a religion, a Gnostic Christian, so your statement is obviously wrong.

If you do not hate the harm that the god religions continue to do to children's minds by filling them with lies of some supernatural realm, --- and their homophobia and misogyny, --- you are the immoral one not living by the Golden Rule and you are not worth my time.

Regards
DL

Haha, Hello!

Keep doing your thing brother :cool:

Regards
A Fellow Gnostic

Have you noted that some sites are complaining that their Christian sections are becoming Gnostic Christian sections?

It seems that we are intimidating too many Christians with the truth and driving them to shut up or adjust their lies.

The evil genocidal god adoring cannot abide the truth or argue against it.

It makes it tough for me as I argue to lose so that I might increase in Gnosis.

Regards
DL

Times were different back then man. Any genocide / war that happened even 1000+ years ago can be forgotten. Don't forget they were building houses with clay.

Hitler did this in somewhat modern times, and was on 900 drugs flying on airplanes. No comparison.

Times were different back then man. Any genocide / war that happened even 1000+ years ago can be forgotten. Don't forget they were building houses with clay.

Hitler did this in somewhat modern times, and was on 900 drugs flying on airplanes. No comparison.

If times have changed, then Christians should know to reject their genocidal god.

The belief that a genocidal god, in any age, can somehow be a good god is ridiculous and stupidly immoral.

Hitler could not cure and could only kill. Yahweh is even more vile as he could cure instead of kill.

Right?

Regards
DL

Maybe the 7 noahide laws are what people are thinking of rather than the 10 commandments. According to Judaism, gentiles only need follow the 7 laws of Noah. Those are mainly about perversion

Last edited:
If times have changed, then Christians should know to reject their genocidal god.

The belief that a genocidal god, in any age, can somehow be a good god is ridiculous and stupidly immoral.

Hitler could not cure and could only kill. Yahweh is even more vile as he could cure instead of kill.

Right?

Regards
DL

Right, but we don't really know what happened back then. Scientists don't even know what really happened in 9/10th century. Go back another 1000 years and its all belief.

You can believe in whatever god you want. But talking about other gods like that, well....you better hope you are right when you meet your god...it just may as well be the one you are talking bad about.

I accept all religions and all gods. And take from it what I like. However I am christian by heart and birth.

*ignored*

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Blind faith is one of organized religions most evil and corruptible facets. Believing and doing in something with some sort of expectation of divine reward at the end is fucking horrible. Saying "Do as your religion bid you do" is like saying "Do without thinking".

Right, but we don't really know what happened back then. Scientists don't even know what really happened in 9/10th century. Go back another 1000 years and its all belief.

You can believe in whatever god you want. But talking about other gods like that, well....you better hope you are right when you meet your god...it just may as well be the one you are talking bad about.

I accept all religions and all gods. And take from it what I like. However I am christian by heart and birth.

*ignored*

"But talking about other gods like that, well."

Said by one whose god's first commandment is to put himself above all other gods, in his evil arrogance.

Satanic gods are always so insecure.

Pathetic, eh?

Regards
DL

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Blind faith is one of organized religions most evil and corruptible facets. Believing and doing in something with some sort of expectation of divine reward at the end is fucking horrible. Saying "Do as your religion bid you do" is like saying "Do without thinking".

That quote demand that we think. Read it again.

I agree with your blind faith view. Add in supernatural belief.

Regards
DL

I don't put other gods before him. Only listen to others. Whatever god I face, he will have mercy on me since I accepted him. Insurance policy.

I don't put other gods before him. Only listen to others. Whatever god I face, he will have mercy on me since I accepted him. Insurance policy.

I am sure that knowledge will please your all knowing god.

Jesus said he came to serve, but would not have thought of himself as your insurance policy.

If I was your god, you would only see the gates of hell/school of morals, buddy.

Regards
DL

Thats the thing, he already put me there. This is hell. You will see..

When it comes down to pleading my case and seeing how I lived my life, any god will have mercy on me, I am certain. Nothing you can say will change that thought.

Have you noted that some sites are complaining that their Christian sections are becoming Gnostic Christian sections?

It seems that we are intimidating too many Christians with the truth and driving them to shut up or adjust their lies.

The evil genocidal god adoring cannot abide the truth or argue against it.

It makes it tough for me as I argue to lose so that I might increase in Gnosis.

Regards
DL

hey!

To be fair, I'm probably closer to a Hermeticist. I'm curious, do you see the two as mutually exclusive? because i have a big respect for Gnostic Christianity.

I cannot abide yahew; i like the Cainites also. but i don't think you necessarily need to break all the commandments for salvation, I'm more of an ascetic. although i am reminded of this

"O son, how many bodies have we to pass through, how many bands of demons, through how many series of repetitions and cycles of the stars, before we hasten to the One alone?" - Hermes Trismegistus

I dont argue with these guys too much online anymore (I used to), but mostly my whole extended family. we have tricky debates sometimes, many of them are very interesting, and as you said, actually my goal is to sharpen my own understanding. i kinda find it difficult to not engage in mild trolling with them sometimes though, heh.

It's interesting that you see christianity being pushed back. i see it too. it's been on the ropes for years now thankfully. i think we're just 'rounding off the edges' as it were these days. it'll still take its time mind.

Peace man

A couple of questions for you all

Can you be a active follower of any of the reformist churches and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour but not believe in a afterlife??

I mean some very intelligent doctors and brain surgeons are staunch devout members of the Church of England but isn't their faith more of a cultural practice paying respect to the traditions and their heritage of the church of England than a kind of blind faith hence a doctor who performs abortions is not considered to be a sinner and is universally accepted as one of God's children.

Isn't the core fundamental belief of reformist churches that Anglicans and Protestants adhere to is that no matter what sins a person committs in their life if they believe Jesus Christ was their saviour then they are saved?

Last edited:
"When God gives you AIDS - and God does give you AIDS by the way - make lemonaids" - Sarah Silverman

Seriously though, I believe Religion to be the route of all (most) evil. Every terrible things that happens, every discrimination, major war, the Holocaust etc - directly caused by a Religious fanatic(s).
Even down to sexism and homophobia. Both are 100% due to religion.

Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong. Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

I am sure you feel the same way for your parents.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL

Definitely your mistake. When terrorists flew into the towers on the behalf of Allah, that absolutely came from a place of PEACE and LOVE.

hey!

To be fair, I'm probably closer to a Hermeticist. I'm curious, do you see the two as mutually exclusive? because i have a big respect for Gnostic Christianity.

I cannot abide yahew; i like the Cainites also. but i don't think you necessarily need to break all the commandments for salvation, I'm more of an ascetic. although i am reminded of this

"O son, how many bodies have we to pass through, how many bands of demons, through how many series of repetitions and cycles of the stars, before we hasten to the One alone?" - Hermes Trismegistus

I dont argue with these guys too much online anymore (I used to), but mostly my whole extended family. we have tricky debates sometimes, many of them are very interesting, and as you said, actually my goal is to sharpen my own understanding. i kinda find it difficult to not engage in mild trolling with them sometimes though, heh.

It's interesting that you see christianity being pushed back. i see it too. it's been on the ropes for years now thankfully. i think we're just 'rounding off the edges' as it were these days. it'll still take its time mind.

Peace man

Gnostic Christianity is the esoteric/mystical side of Christianity.

It was almost all of Christianity before Christians started to read their myths literally.

Gnostic Christians judge all the gods by their morals, while Christians ignore morals for power.

That is why they idol worship a genocidal satanic god.

Regards
DL