• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

A couple of questions for you all

Can you be a active follower of any of the reformist churches and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour but not believe in a afterlife??

I mean some very intelligent doctors and brain surgeons are staunch devout members of the Church of England but isn't their faith more of a cultural practice paying respect to the traditions and their heritage of the church of England than a kind of blind faith hence a doctor who performs abortions is not considered to be a sinner and is universally accepted as one of God's children.

Isn't the core fundamental belief of reformist churches that Anglicans and Protestants adhere to is that no matter what sins a person committs in their life if they believe Jesus Christ was their saviour then they are saved?

The whole savior myth is garbage and immoral.

It is based on Yahweh taking or demanding a bribe to change his usual justice of punishing the guilty to accepting the punishment of the innocent as justice. That is completely immoral. The most immoral notion in scriptures to some.

Only fools will believe in the supernatural.

Regards
DL

I get confused when you use the term YHWH/Yahweh as it refers to Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost (same thing). Do you mean something else here? I, for example recognize God as the creator; Hashem as Jews call him in Genesis. There are no other forms of God unless you're a Christian who follows the Bible's New Testament and Jesus, believing that when he died he came back to life as the incarnation of God

For the record I don't believe in any of it but I do wonder what you're referring to here so I can follow along more carefully

EDIT: All right, I went back to previous posts where you said Yahweh is somebody else, but I still wonder if it's referring to God or a separate being

Last edited:
I get confused when you use the term YHWH/Yahweh as it refers to Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost (same thing). Do you mean something else here? I, for example recognize God as the creator; Hashem as Jews call him in Genesis. There are no other forms of God unless you're a Christian who follows the Bible's New Testament and Jesus, believing that when he died he came back to life as the incarnation of God

For the record I don't believe in any of it but I do wonder what you're referring to here so I can follow along more carefully

EDIT: All right, I went back to previous posts where you said Yahweh is somebody else, but I still wonder if it's referring to God or a separate being

To your first.
Yahweh is the God of Abraham, Noah and Moses. He is a mythical androgynous entity. Christianity does not seem to recognize the androgyny. Neither does Islam. Both immoral religions have taken the feminine out of the older and more moral versions of Yahweh.

Yahweh is real to most Christians, even as they ignore him for Jesus, if they are foolish supernatural and false thinkers, while not being able to do decent apologetics for his genocidal side.

The bible, indeed, names him creator. The bible is full of false faith and supernatural based statements. They are lies to those who recognize them. They are a con man's tools and lying preachers abound.

We call him a lower god or demiurge.

On Jesus.
To think that a good man would ask people to ride a scapegoat and abdicate their responsibility for their actions, is to think that good man to be evil. A good man would not ask good people to do such and evil thing.

Christians ignore this at their peril, as it brings ridicule. The only thing a religion cannot abide.

Nice that you recognize that the bible is fiction.

To your last on describing god.

God can only be described by your own mind. Ask a child to describe god and then ask the same type of person who is mature and has put away the thinking of children. You get two quite different pictures.

That is why only myths are written of the gods. They cannot be known.

That is also why a Gnostic Christian calls his god, I am.

You and I and everyone has their own idea of what god is.

Honest people who have Gnosis admit it, while others will speak of unknowable realities and gods. Lies, IOW.

Regards
DL

To your first.
Yahweh is the God of Abraham, Noah and Moses. He is a mythical androgynous entity. Christianity does not seem to recognize the androgyny. Neither does Islam. Both immoral religions have taken the feminine out of the older and more moral versions of Yahweh.
OK thanks for explaining this. I only knew Yahweh from certain Christian sects that use it to refer to the Jesus Christ/Holy Ghost figure

I suppose Gnostics have literature that explains all of this

OK thanks for explaining this. I only knew Yahweh from certain Christian sects that use it to refer to the Jesus Christ/Holy Ghost figure

I suppose Gnostics have literature that explains all of this

In part as we know the Jewish history and how Christianity altered a lot of it.

To us, Jesus is a myth.

Christians put god above man while Jesus put man above god.

Regards
DL