• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hisingla ER

Pixies

Bluelighter
Hello there, so, they got me off the Fentanyl, thank god. They prescribed me this 24-HR ER Hydrocodone thing, 60mg once a day. :( I haven't even taken it yet, and I think it's too low, even with my 4 Lortabs, for BT pain. I get em tomorrow, so I hope to be impressed. If anyone has any advice, from taking this medication, please share, most pharmacists I went to today, hadn't even heard of it. So, I assume it's pretty new. That excites and scares me lol. I'll update here after trying for the first day. It just feels like I'm already going to have to go back and say, "NOPE! It lasts 12 hours for me, not 24." Or, something like that. Does anyone know what the heretical DNA test they can do, for that gene that makes like medicine and anesthesia and shit not work as well, because of your genes? Thanks guys! <3

-P

How much fent were you on? We can do a quick conversion and see if you are being dosed correctly.

Hysingla has been around a few years. Supposed to be 24 hours as you said but Oxycontin taught us to be skeptical. Its hard to crush or break up, so less abusable. I do hope it works, but personally feel hydrocodone sucks for chronic pain. Ive taken Hyslinga a few times and was nothing special but not a pain patient.

50mcg, but I told them to cut me back, because it killed my tolerance. I guess I got my wish, cause I don't really feel x1 60mg at all. I guess I gotta ask for a higher dosage.

Take tylonal with it. It's supposed to be in synergy with one another pain relieving effect

Huh? I take Ibuprofen. Tylenol is just poison marketed as pain relief. Sorry, but 5 of these is my current tolerance to make me feel no pain again. FOR THE RECORD: Hysingla does not work like something Oxycontin where it gives you whatever MG every hour, until it stops working (4-12 hours for some, 4 for me, so I would need to take x4 Oxys a day, and I'd be good. This is literally 60mg of Hydrocodone dispersed in your body over the course of 24 hours. And it definitely has the "new gel" solution built into the medication, so it can't be abused. I'm going back to my doc ASAP. Until then, I'm gonna try for 4 a day, and see if I can last the week. Ummmm... Yeah... I was on 50mcg Fent, that's like 100mg of Oxy every hour, for 48-72 hours. Right now, I am getting about 10mg of Hydro an hour (nothing to me, but it is helping with withdrawls), def not 300 LOL.

I would figure that Ibuprofen would work better to thin the blood, make it slightly stronger. But, if you can explain to me how Tylenol is important to get a better effect of Hydro, I'm all ears. Cause all I know is 4000+ a day, and you could be looking at long term liver damage.

Last edited:
You know more than me obviously. I didn't understand why it worked and wonder how asprin would compare.... Anyways that was my understanding although I may be wrong.

Does anyone know what the heretical DNA test they can do, for that gene that makes like medicine and anesthesia and shit not work as well, because of your genes? Thanks guys! <3

-P
DO you mean the CYP2D6 gene morphism ?