• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

PI?!?! kumusta ka!!:D omgggg i am soooo jealous...most of our good meth gets imported from PI8( party at crystalcallas'!=D

btw, i may be goin there this summer... i've been there a few times and i ALWAYS have a good time=D i especially love Cebu and Boracay <3

yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the partying here is AWESOME and alot of foreigners say so too. :) although im way past the partying stage....those days were WILD! :) Boracay rocks! hehe..i have yet to go to japan...:) although ive been to malaysia, hongkong and china! :)

BOGBUBBLE said:
we always got a small soup pan, and filled it with water and set it on the stove to medium-high heat...

now commence meth smoking... once the water begins to boil it's time to clean the pipe, stick the bowl of your pipe int he hot water... after a few minutes drain some of the water out of the pan so that you may get it out with a rag or pot-holder/hot mits/whatever you call em....

now you'll find that if you swab the inside with q-tips the pipe will come completly clean with little effort.

Pros: Pipe is easy to clean, only tools needed are a pan an oven mit, and some water and q-tips, you will never have scars on your face from when you were too fucked up and tried to blow a glass pipe, you will also save a minimal amount of money from buying new pipes, every time you smoke it will be off a clean pipe.

cons: time consuming, boiling water danger, you can drop the hot pipe fairly easy if you over heat it , or don't use a mit or rag,you can burn your housedown if you forget you turned on the stove....
Cleanin with a propane torch is still my prefered method of cleaning.

Pros; Takes under 30 seconds to burn off residue, and another couple minutes for the pipe to cool down.

Cons; If you're stupid you might burn yourself on a hot pipe. Propane tanks cost ~$3.
linusSL said:
Geez-A + linusSL = methed of friends (ha ha ha ha)

I have a question Red Haze. You know when you ave filled your lungs and the pipe is still smokin and you put your pinky finger over the hole and burn your finger. Is there a better way to keep that smoke in or should i be less greedy and load up less.

What IYHO is the best shaped pipe aswell since you are obviously the most well rounded knowledgable tweaker i know (sort of )

* waves to Crystalcallas *
Hand it to a friend to clear it... but 'forget' to hand them the lighter. ;)

And why is your carb getting so hot anyways? Are you smoking it sideways or upside down or some strange thing?

As for pipes, my favorite would have to be a nice sized double bubble... about as long as my hand, maybe a little shorter. Blown from some nice semi-thick glass tubing.
Chubba75 said:
I had a try at smoking last week... it was in a glass spoon (marijuana pipe) which my mate thought was an "ice" pipe, worked pretty good but the glass was a bit too thick.

I only smoked about 50mg of crystal in it, got a little head buzz... I had already been up for 4 nights booting up large amounts of ice, but it definetely did something.

Might go get half a gram of ice and smoke it up, see if it does anything.
First of all, don't smoke out of a glass spoon. Get a nice pipe. And don't load big bowls.

Try starting a run with smoking, not after four days of slamming the stuff.

Urrrrrrr it's bloody Tuesday and still trying to recover from the weekend's festivities!! After smashing nice new pipe (natedawg did it, not me!) found a manky old one that was so grotesque it ALMOST put us off meth for life!
A few minutes on a gas stove cleaned it up good though.

Hope all your heads don't feel as shit as mine at da moment.8o

^ not all methheads are the same, my mom is a tweaker and no one knows about it but me and her friends(some of them dont even know) there is no stereotypical meth head... btw i cant tolerate Greenlighters

There surely are stereotypical tweakers, a lot of 'em. But they aren't all bad apples, in fact there are a number of good ones out there.

And full bloom, go fuck yourself. Comments like those are as unneeded in this thread as my comment telling you to go fuck yourself. So next time save us both the trouble, and don't post. Ka-peesh?

I guess growing up with meth addicted parents, homeless, no food, no clothing.... no stability until adulthood, I have made this assumption that methamphetamines are a useless waste of time. By the way..... I see tweekers all the time and they disgust me with there tongue chewing shock like movements. You don't have to be defensive red haze it is my opinion, you don't have to like it.

True, I don't have to like it. But you don't have to share it. Because if you didn't think people would respond to your post, you are a fool. You're intentionally creating unwanted and unneeded conflict, for what purpose? To share your opinion that no one here wants to hear in the first place.

Getting defensive is my right, and I'll get that way whenever I so choose.

You grew up in a bad environment, unfavorable conditions, with addicts who shouldn't have been trying to raise a child for parents. I can understand that, and I'll even agree with you that meth is a useless waste of time for the most part. You're disgusted by tweakers, great. But understand that not everyone who uses meth is a tweaker.

Maybe you are right. I guess I should drop the attitude. I just don't see how it can be useful.... maybe you could enlighten me? I don't mean to give the wrong idea about my intentions for this forum. I am here to absorb this environment and learn from it. So far I have experienced a lot of people who do a lot of investigation about drugs, and that makes me feel better about this site.

Geez-A said:
After smashing nice new pipe (natedawg did it, not me!) found a manky old one that was so grotesque it ALMOST put us off meth for life!
A few minutes on a gas stove cleaned it up good though.

Have pipe, will travel........................ Biatch:p

full bloom: what you went through growing up must have been nightmare-ish and it really is a shame it had to be that way. i hope you can look back on it and realize that because you are still alive, that you are an even stronger person than most people you will meet in life. having gone through that, i'm sure there is little that can stop you on your journey thru this life;)

having said that, please dont assume all people with similar habits are like your parents. in fact there are quite a few productive members of society that have a little meth habit of their own. this is why the drug is so deceiving...it is not used for purposes only to "get high". it is effective in not requiring sleep to function, curbing hunger, increasing levels of concentration and creativity, etc. in no way am i trying to glorify the drug or its use, but u have to understand some people actually use it for other reasons than to get high and dont hurt other people in the proces...these people are however in the minority:(

geez-a: i'm with you bro!! all day yesterday and today my body has been at a barely functional level... how am i gonna get thru the week like this8) too bad i dont have any weed to pick me back up:|

I am sure you are right. I just have been reading through some of the posts and some of the kids seem so young. I mean I am no angel, at one time I was really into ecstasy, but I was like 19, these kids seem like 14-15ish. Just scares me ya know. By the way.... Just another thought.... My dad's kidneys failed because he got a batch of bad dope. He said it burned all the way down, he felt it burn the receptors in his kidneys. So just everyone be fucking careful.

The brain has the receptors. Kidneys just filter your blood. Doing any meth, pure or impure, is very hard on the kidneys.

And yes, there are a lot of kids on this site. Way too many in my opinion. But it can't be helped. We can either stand up and help them, or watch them die because they didn't know.

mAgiC8baLL
I think that you are absolutely correct. I used to be a troubled (Stealing Cars, Armed Robbery on Drug Dealers Only no legit people like stores just criminals, Gang Background, Tripper) Back then I abused Alcohol and Weed mostly. I started Tweekin so I could stay up longer and drink more and smoke more weed. But when Meth became my drug of choice I was absolutely GONE! All the crime I was involved in back then (This is years before I started cookin) made my mental state even worse. Stress from payback from dealers I jacked and always watching for the law. Well anyway's one day I was gone and driving with this cat Mark I was driving but it was his truck and anyway a all white van was honking are tripping somehow don't really remember but it was all white with no windows so I automatically tripped I turned left he turned left then I made a quick right so did he then I turned right again so did he buy this time I'm pissed and tripping been up 4 days and ill. So I stop and the van parks right in front of me so I got out with a Mossberg 500 12 gauge run up to the driver window and put it in his face and said what the fuck u doing following me muthafucker. He said he wasn't and there was a parked cop car right across the street but I knew that cop lived there he wasn't on duty and its broad daylight so I turn 4 just 1 second to make sure he wasn't coming out and this muthafucker I'm tripping on grabs my barrel and try's to pull it I had dual pistol grips on it (Before I knew about Tactical Shit) so there wasn't no pulling it from me and now I beat that fucker in his face with it I actually chipped his cheek bone and broke his nose. Then I cut and ended up getting rolled for it. And i still never realized just how gone I wasn't until it was just me the district attorney and the judge no homeboys who have my back none of that shit. And the judge was tripping on why I attacked a guy dropping his girlfriend off after school. And what could I say I thought it was Law Enforcement fuck no so I didn't say shit. But after being locked down for 9 months I told myself I will never return to that point and I never have. I used to have to reality check myself allot but I never just let my paranoia just run free again. Even while I was cookin shit for 3 to 4 years and believe me I went threw some stress then but I never lost it again. I don't know how but I didn't. After all that shit I found that while I'm spun I am able to learn. I was raised by a fucked step father who always told me I was a idiot and stupid. So I never thought I could learn anything I never even completed the 10th grade cause I just couldn't learn. Well after I figured out that if I used my high to learn I can learn shit very easily. I got certified in mobile electronics installation. And I just kinda started messing with a computer to edit some of my gun pictures and just continued and I wound up making legit cash now from building websites not constant but often enough a few times I've made $800 in less then 45 minutes. I started with graphics and continued to web site building. Because of being spun I learned HTML and Flash Animations Java all kinds of shit and now I love to learn. I build computers now its a trip cause now sometimes I trip on myself like I'm a computer nerd. But its a hell of a lot better then ALWAYS RUNNIN HIDDIN from POLICE for all kinds of shit when I was getting rolled a few times I didn't even know what it was that finally caught up with me. One cop told me they tripped cause at a meeting the Auto Theft Task Force, Narcotics Task Force, Violent Crime Task Force all had come up with my name on shit at the same time from independent investigations. And the worst part about it is I was always like why me ever time I was sitting in jail when I was the person out there begging for it the most. Stupid. But the point of this is 2 totally different effects meth has had on the same individual. And I am known as a Str8 Up Cat now no relation to any kind of scandal even people who hate tweekers don't trip on me or my judgment or doubt me. Nowadays for the most part I'm legit I still have my homeboys but I have just distanced my self from some of the things that go on. So meth can help make you or break you its all in how you handle it. But in my opinion 95% of meth users dont use it like I have come to I think it plays a huge roll in wrecking most of there lives. But I believe that's a choice regardless of drugs. And for the most part its like a amplification or magnification of what you already are. If a girl is a slut then spun shell be a SUPER SLUT! If you are of weak character then you will be weaker. If you are unstable and violent you will be MORE UNSTABLE AND VIOLENT! Even though now it does good for me my advice to people is dont fuck with it.

Guns are not the devil. That kind of thinking can get you in a scenario you don't want to be in. History repeats itself right? Look at a few examples of governments that have de armed there citizens. Hitler de armed Germany before he started his KAOS. And Cuba de armed there citizens and practically communist they are told when and how to do things. And what tripped me out is, fuck I cant remember the name was it Austria recently (within a few years) de armed there country. The right to bear arms is meant for check and balance of the government. And even if they could ever de arm the US it wouldn't effect me are any one I know cause ours aren't registered so then only criminals would have them.

I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees!

You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands!

Str8SickLoco i'm sure your stories are interesting but i skipped them all because they were just one big post thats very hard to read - if you post again put them in paragraphs and i'm sure more people will take the time to read them

I just have one thing to contribute - no ones posted anything about using a jet lighter properly

Jet Flames:
A jet flame is better to use than a normal bic lighter - if you can use it properly you can get much more out of your meth.. The main way to do it is pack the pipe in the middle of the bowl, heat the outside of the bowl (around the meth) so the glass around the meth is hot.. then spiral your way inwards and touch the flame to the meth.. the meth should turn into a puddle - take the flame away. Just roll the pipe around so the meth-puddle rolls over the pre-heated glass - smoking slowly.

If done properly you can get huge amounts of smoke out of our meth.

Last edited: