• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:

We on the other hand were more focused on getting hew-fucking-mongus hits almost every single time we hit the thing. That was loading the .25g bowls, and just toasting it. Heat fast, roll it fast and barely back and forth, and pull hard and steady. Hits took about 3-5 seconds.

yeah thats what i do dude, thats the best way too get geeked and if you melt it right it dosent burn up... 1 time i put so much dope in the tube i didnt realize it was running down the stew of the tube and into my mouth... but is it just me but after takeing huge hits does it feal like your head swells up

geetered said:
yeah thats what i do dude, thats the best way too get geeked and if you melt it right it dosent burn up... 1 time i put so much dope in the tube i didnt realize it was running down the stew of the tube and into my mouth... but is it just me but after takeing huge hits does it feal like your head swells up
Correction. Best way to get rev'd up if you have a bunch of glass to torch and fat bowls to pass.

When small bowls are present, and supply is minimal. The long version in the first post is best. As it helps conserve the bindle.
________

Oh, and by the way. A great way to avoid puddles sneaking down the tube on you, is to tilt the whole unit at a angel synonymous with the gravitational pull of this mass in space in relation to our own by rotating it from an axis at the mouthpiece roughly 15-20 degrees.

(Translated - Lower the bubble.)

Some Tips & Hints from my experience:

My preferred pipe is made from a pyrex test tube; using a propane torch to heat the end & gently blowing to create a small hole. They last a long time and if they get cracked they can usually be mended. I usually use a butane soldering torch for smoking from them.

If you have access to lab glass there are a lot of interesting pipes you can create. Most lab glass is pyrex, so its really durable & able to take a lot of heat. Since I am a lab tech & chem student, I have access to a wide range of glassware. My favorite pipe was one made out of a 5ml volumetric flask, until my bf dropped it on a concrete floor. :(

I highly recommend washing your meth before smoking it. It tends to remove any strange tastes. You will lose *some* meth this way, but I'd rather have 1.87g of good meth than 2.00g of nasty tasting stuff.
My method, useful for 1-3g of meth:
1)Place meth in a shot glass & puvarize crystals using a glass test tube as a mortar
2)Fill shot glass two thirds full with acetone. Stir & let sit for ~10 minutes.
3)You now have a shot glass with crystals in the bottom & a bunch of acetone on top. Pour acetone off into a glass pour-off container, keeping the crystal in the bottom of the shot glass.
4)Let shot glass sit (preferably someplace warm) until remaining acetone had evaporated. Use only metal or glass items to stir crystals, since acetone will melt most plastics!
5)Put meth in a storage container. Heat and serve.

If any taste remains you can wash again. If you keep your pour-off container & use it everytime you wash meth, you'll end up with some crystals in the bottom of it. These crystals can be scraped off the glass & washed as well.

When loading pipes, I find a short length of a drinking straw with a small notch cut out of one end works really well. Though my bf seems to lose them constantly! :)

And melt one end of that lenght of straw together. So you don't drop stuff out the back when you're gakked.

Just tried the straw trick- a good one. I go away for a week and this thread has disappeared to page 3!!!Unbelievable!!!

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
And melt one end of that lenght of straw together. So you don't drop stuff out the back when you're gakked.

lol, there has been to many times i have used a straw scooper and i was so geetered my hands where shaking and it would come falling out the other end, luckily it was shards and i didnt have a problem recovering it. A cuple times it was meth powder and I had to lick my shirt.

Chubba75 said:
We could smoke it in this marijuana pipe, because you put the ice through the hole in the cone (or bowl?) and it fell onto the bottom of the pipe... which was glass, so we could heat it from underneath... although the glass was slightly thick so we couldn't get very large hits with a Bic lighter.

I was always curious as to if this would work. I never tried it but I saw no reason as to why it shouldn't. The only reason I never tried it was because I never was really in the position to have to. I'm curious though, do you get a bit of bud resin in your hit when you smoke it like this?

-poste

you guys are fucking ka-raze-ee. .25g bowls? daaaaamn... split between how many people?! 50 mg is like a "Damn I shouldn't have taken that much" dose for me... although I always end up liking it in the end.

I have heard about people loading an entire bag in a bowl... seems like a waste though... you would have shit at the bottom boiling with shit at the top just starting to melt... by the time the shit lying on top starts to smoke the shit on the bottom is black... leaving you saying "shit..."

something that annoys me: when I tell hookup I will have money on day x, and said hookup is nowhere to be found on day x, y, or z.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:

Nice slow inhalation with micropuffing action seems to work best. Don't pause and hold your hit whiling searching for another spot to smoke because you have a little breath left. Don't hold your hit period. By the time you're done taking those long ass hits, most of what you're going to get out of the smoke has already been absorbed. Holding it longer may get you a little more out of it, but it's doing way more damage to your lungs in the process.

I could very well be mistaken, but I could have sworn that fairnymph said that holding your hit in did no additional damage due to the fact that meth is water soluble?

Nice post btw, was a good read.

-poste

another tip- don't put a hot pipe down on your hot pink flannell dressing gown.

dayum! yep! Tip..NEVER put a hot pipe on your bare knees by accident, always have a wet cotton ball to land into! i burned straight thru my denims before..twas UBER PAINFUL

Laquatus0 said:
you guys are fucking ka-raze-ee. .25g bowls? daaaaamn... split between how many people?! 50 mg is like a "Damn I shouldn't have taken that much" dose for me... although I always end up liking it in the end.

I have heard about people loading an entire bag in a bowl... seems like a waste though... you would have shit at the bottom boiling with shit at the top just starting to melt... by the time the shit lying on top starts to smoke the shit on the bottom is black... leaving you saying "shit..."
Too much is always almost never enough... for I am a glutton. ;)

It is a waste, unless you know how to smoke giant bowls, have a bunch of dope to go around, and plan on getting completely fuckin' twisted.

The trick is to pull harder on it, the stuff on the bottom of the puddle won't burn if you smoke it fast enough. It'll just smoke real fast. What you want to do, is pull just hard enough to leave a tint of vapor as it swirls around in the bubble. If you're hitting it too hard, your bubble goes nearly clear, and if you aren't hitting it hard enough, the bubble fogs up fast.

Beagle said:
I could very well be mistaken, but I could have sworn that fairnymph said that holding your hit in did no additional damage due to the fact that meth is water soluble?

Nice post btw, was a good read.

-poste
No, it'll cause something called freeze lung at the very least. Methamphetamine is a broncodialator, it dialates all your airways. (i.e. all those little tiny sacs that make up the sponge you call your lungs. What'll happen if you hold the smoke in, or just chain smoke a bunch, is overdialation of those tiny sacs, which will cause them to collapse afterwards. It'll leave you with a 'bubble' of squishy liquidy collapsed sacs, and this 'bubble' will hurt every single time you breath.

As for fairnymph's post, I never saw it. But if you could find it, or point me in it's direction, I'd very much like to check it out.

And besides, just because meth is water soluble wouldn't put your lungs in the clear damage wise anyway. As the water present can easily be over-saturated with meth.