• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers v.2

can I make a pipe with this

I have this Christmas lightbulb but don't know if it'll work cause its tinted blue not just a clear one..and if someone let's me know how to put a pic of it on here so you guys can see I gladly will

for the sake of harm reduction. i believe smoking off tinfoil is both harmful and wasteful. simply google home made meth pipe or homemade vaporizer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C29lRUGHAY

done correctly tin foil is badass. like you may waste a little however the added rush makes up for this.

can someone please tell me how to clean the burnt/black spots from a pyrex pipe(i've already tried the blowtorch,Q-Tip,soak,and microwave w/bleach trick and the spots are still there,(inside & outside of the bulb). the pipe has sentimental value to me, thanks.

if that didn't all work i'd try ashes from a cigarrette on a q-tip. makes the q-tips somewhat abrasive. but if you're holding on to the thing for sentimental value... break the bulb and make a tube for hotrailing :d

I wasn't planning on just using the bulb by itself I probably shoulda mentioned that before but I was gonna get a pen and gut it stick it in there tape it and then using my torch blow a carb hole into it....I just didn't know if it would be ok cause the glass is tinted.
I've used bulbs before just not Christmas bulbs that are tinted or even Christmas bulbs at all

the light bulb in question are the bigger ones on top

C7_C9_Night_Light_Bulb.jpg

Take one do what you're gonna do and see if the glass melts or the colors run or anything.
The white one will be different than the others.
See if there's a flaky filament on the inside.

Judging by the looks of them though they should be fine.
I still don't see how you're gonna keep the pen from melting though.

A little tip for those with lighter issues, use a candle! It may sound like you would have less control, but as long as you can hold the candle in one hand you're golden. Aside from saving your lighters, and fingers, it doesn't leave all of that butane shit all over your pipe, and it might even make your smoke space smell less shitty! Plus you can get a candle for like $1 in most places, cheaper than a lighter, and lasts a lot longer.

P.S. DON'T CLEAN A HOT PIPE WITH A DAMP TOWEL! I just made that mistake, thinking hot water would be ok, and it spider webed the stem if a burner i just got yesterday. So yeah. I'd say always let your glass cool before trying to whipe it down.

Also, if you're someone who cookes down the residue after smoking, try exhaling back through the pipe (if theres no more smoke, and all of your product is carmalized to the bowl) to build up more residue. It will make the inside of your pipe a little humid, and you'll tast your own breath, but the heat will burn away the moisture, and you'll have made the most of your hit. That is if you're the obsesive type that would go to lengths to hold on to all the product you possibly can.

Yeah...

Also, if you're someone who cookes down the residue after smoking, try exhaling back through the pipe (if theres no more smoke, and all of your product is carmalized to the bowl) to build up more residue. It will make the inside of your pipe a little humid, and you'll tast your own breath, but the heat will burn away the moisture, and you'll have made the most of your hit. That is if you're the obsesive type that would go to lengths to hold on to all the product you possibly can.

BTW if anyone is actually here because they are curiouse about the drug, and considering trying it, i strongly suggest against it. The comments in this thread may seem pretty upbeat, and may give off the impression that meth is pretty great, and not too harmful, but it really is.

When i first started using i was really muscular and in shape for the first time in my life, after working hard as shit to get there, i lost it all and was bone skinny from amphetamine use, and not eating.

It's a very addictive substance, and it really does flat out eat your body, teeth and skin first. (even if you don't smoke it)

There's really not a single good reason to try it, and the only reason that most people continue use, is a dependancy. It really can, and does ruin lives, i can vouch.

Also, for you kids who have stumbled uppon this bit of the web, it really does pretty much make you ugly and stupid. Like i said it eats your body, and it causes severe brain damage over time. It can even cause brain damage in the very short term, due to sleep and food deprivation.

Seriously, if you're young and just HAVE to do some kind of up/party drug, have fun and do coke every now and again, don't ruin your life over a quick high.

Sorry everyone, just felt the need to lay that out

If you're smoking meth and your tooth falls out, don't come crying to us ;)

I second the suggestion to at least swish your mouth out with water or mouthwash after smoking. My teeth aren't shitty and I've smoked the HELL outta some meth. But I always made sure to keep my mouth clean. Now smile for me! Lol

That guide kind of made me more ashamed to be a (currently trying to abstain) meth user, moreso than I already am lol. Just the way it's worded I find kind of obnoxious for some reason.

I don't think that meth inherently is bad for your teeth. People just stop giving a shit because they become depraved drug addict fucks, stop caring for their mouth at all & consume diets that a 9 year old sugar addict would consider hedonistic, and their teeth suffer as a result. My teeth are awesome and pearly white and I can suck a glass dick with the best of them.

Although, admittedly, I do develop a sore on the tip of my tongue as a result of even very minor meth use. It goes away if I stop using, though.

Yes, the sore tongue is inevitable IME. And nobody should feel bad about their drug use as if they are bad people. None of us are perfect.

While bad oral hygiene is often a symptom of meth abuse, the meth itself really is bad for your teeth. A few of mine in the back have cavities that otherwise wouldn't be there. But I've always been good about brushing/flossing. I wouldn't dare contribute to the "toothless hillbilly" stereotype nor the "toothless tweaker" one.

But meth abuse can fuck up your life to the point that bad teeth will be the least of your worries.

Im sorry guys but ive tried every with way to get activated but i cant but i can reoly just no post. But thats why im askin a question on the reply thing
Hello everyone. Tonight i smoke meth fir the first time. I have never done meth before. I smoked in a lightbulb and took 13 hits. Only about 3 or 4 were really good hits. It took me a minute to learn how to heat it up properly. Now the questions

1. Why do i feel really relaxed? I thiught meth made you hyper.
2. My pupils are nt diolated but i am high at least a little cuz i feel real good
3. Why didnt i feel that rush every talk about? I feel really good and awake but it took a few minutes to kick not instant like everyone says.
4. How long untill i can redose. I have a little rock left. Or should i save for the come down to make it last.
5 l. Why isnt my heart going crazzy? As far as u can tell its as normal as ever
6. I have some bud is weed a combo with smoking meth?
7. And this is kinda a repeat of number one but i only feel awake wich i shiuld be tired because its late I feel normal exept for an intense uphoria feelin somewhat like oxys except with out the nd and its like 1 million times mire intensei dont feel like goin crazy and cleaning an all that other steriotypacal stuff i been readin online and seen in docomenterys

P.s. its been about 4 hours since i smoked and i still have that littlw peice left. Also i have very good control. I have tried herion and many pill. I injected the herion just to see what it is like. I been expermineting of and n for 4 or 5 years( ever since i first smoked weed) and i have never feeled compelled to go get mire when the come down takes place. Wixh the heron i think is prolly the first real unpleasent comdown i have ha, but any wat just want to tell yall that. Im nit an inexperianced drug user. Just inexperience in doin meth specifically

Ain't no v.1

The legacy of version 1 will never be matched. Still the greatest thread I've ever read. 40 pages of shit talking, harm reduction, recovery stories, tweaked stories and some of the best advice you can find on smoking shit.

I was suprised to find I might have something of some real value to contribute. There was a lot of talk about the efficiency and wastefulness of Meth bong and the solubility of Meth in water but I think there is one big point being over looked - more to come on my desk top

Best pipe cleaning method I've seen.

can someone please tell me how to clean the burnt/black spots from a pyrex pipe(i've already tried the blowtorch,Q-Tip,soak,and microwave w/bleach trick and the spots are still there,(inside & outside of the bulb). the pipe has sentimental value to me, thanks.
Go to the hardware store and buy rust remover for porcelain. It comes in a brown plastic bottle, and made by whink. Put about 5 or 6 drops in your bowl and heat it with a lighter till it begins to boil. Immediately takes all the black shit off the inside of your piece. Flush thoroughly with water and presto. Use cigarette ash for the outside. Makes a glass brand new again without having to torch it.

I've tried the Q tip thing . Never tried the ash tray thing tho. I'll have to try that. I use a Q tip get it wet and a little bit of laundry detergent not a lot .and smear it around should see the black coming off. Then very little water rinse the bowl. Then dry bowl with dry Q tip. Found myself without a torch and nothing else to use. I needed a quick clean to continue smoking. So keep all that outta your stem obviously. . Works really well. If not cleaning the way you want it to heat it a little not to where it boils don't want that going thru the stem. Then repeat with clean Q tip. Gets it very clean and easy quick clean out

IS THERE ANY SOLUTION OR METHOD TO PREVENT GETTING CHEMICAL BURNS IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN SMOKING METH???

Not infections or dry mouth etc.. I'm referring to the Inhailing of the drug when you smoke it the chemicals can be potent to sensitive mouths creating chemical burns on the skin tissue inside the mouth and tounge..

Is there any particular methods or ways of smoking it that will filter the drug or reduce the risk of burning your mouth? Or less harmful ways of smoking to reduce the burns ?