• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Hindu deities & practices

in my own experince i believe there is no personal soul or self. That everything is simply god or pure consciousness that is love infact i don't even believe in reincarnation in the personal sense since we are all already everything and everyone and by that matter i don't believe in karma at all anymore. I just believe in the light and love and the infinite god that we are.

don't even believe in reincarnation in the personal sense since we are all already everything and everyone and by that matter i don't believe in karma at all anymore

If you read "karma" as action/doing and "re-incarnation" as constantly changing ones state/body based upon action/doing (karma), than you get all what you stated to believe with "karma" and "re-incarnation" included.

That is why it is so hard to talk about this kind of things. There are many levels and ways of interpretation. I found it best to be open and allow that my mind is not capable to know many perspectives that other see and much more that can not be seen by human mind.

Really am not talking that anybody is right. In fact I have written in favour of the kind of view that you are proposing. If I read it correctly. Here it is:

Whats the point? That there is no point!

If you think yourself as something you are putting limits on yourself. You are creating a part in infinity and then you are clinging to this part as you were it, and thus you are creating tension toward infinity. You are creating the point in infinity and you are pointing to it as yourself.
Once point is created, and you associate yourself with it you have limited yourself. You have put yourself outside of everything - it is you against everything else. And this is the situation where we are now. We think we are the point! Each one of us thinks he is the point.
But if you get off this illusion that there is some point, that you as that point exist independently, that you are some thing - if you get rid of the illusion of identifying then you can see that there is really no you..and that in this way you are everything.
You are the point, but not seeing yourself as any particular point you can break yourself down in two and still remain unchanged. You can be broken down in half eternally, and still remain yourself, just because you did not identify yourself with any particular point, with any particular state. Here is the source of eternal, unlimited energy emanating from one point - not identifying as any particular point, not limiting yourself with any state.
Then you can be broken down to eternity - split up, played with, created with, sustained, and broken down again with out being anything less at any state and any time. This is what is thought when said "You gotta lose yourself in order to become everything.".

What point are you? You are no point! Whats the point? There is no point!

And what a wonderful point of view this is!

I wish you all well. Peace. :)

I think the only practice I utilize is the petitioning of a Dakini (taught in the book Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep). The book describes it as almost like having an imaginary friend.

Kali ma blew my mind over and over again, it was fantastic, albeit painful and miserable although cant blame anyone but myself