• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Highest Alc/vol % available in Australia?

I was going to say Grappa too. Home made alcohol is always a pretty high percentage, though I don't know if you could use to to make Green Dragon.

But surely the no-prices rule is intended to apply to illegal substances rather than freely available legal substances?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the posting guidelines.

1. DON'T solicit the sale of prohibited substances online. This means no dealing. Bluelight is an information resource, not a place to get or sell drugs. An extension to this guideline is that we don't allow sources for anything to be posted. This means no URLs for online supply, no listing of sources to buy or obtain ANYTHING.

2. DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else. (Amended to include pricing 21/11/02 in line with standard Forum practise)......

Bold added for emphasis; p_d

Okies, you win! While I think the rules as they apply to legal substances intended to be used for their advertised purpose are probably a little strict, I agree with the overall policy (and admit that as the line has to be drawn somewhere it may as well be a ban everything approach) and will enthusiastically abide by it in the future! :)

highest i have seen is absinthe available at *** liquor stores. they have a dodgy sticker saying 60% covering the proper label of 70%. for import related reasons.

[edit] No sources

I found a bottle of stuff at ********* Liquor Store - 80%. It's some crazy either Croatian or Czech spirit. You know it's good when it has a picture of what appears to be an oil refinery on the front label... Anyway its $50 for a 500ml bottle.

[edit] No sources

my friend had a bottle of 'spirtos', was 99% alcohol polish got it from his local bottle shop, he used it to make his own vodka, so if you ask if your bottle shop can get that in?

pure polish spirit is 80% and about $50 - 60, i got a bottle of jaques senoux absinthe thats 85% ($95). burns like the fires of hell tho.