Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
4mar is def around. I told you guys so :p :p :p

i've had it for a few weeks now i think. but this weeks stuff i think its back to good old methy methy :)

I highly doubt most people would be able to tell the difference, I wouldn't if I didnt know better I don't think.

Yuck, gotta hate hair getting in your pipe & vaping it along with the good stuff, tastes like SHIT. lol.

Usually this occurs because I use a tissue or similar to put over my finger and plug the top of the bulb after I've had a hit, so as to not waste any vapor that may be lingering... But often a few small hairs/fibers from the tissue end up in the pipe!

....First world drug user problems!

Does anyone know if methamphetamine is in crystal form - can it have PMA or PMMA in it?

Why on earth would it contain PMA? The 2 synths are completely different.

Misleading yes, probably not intentionally but more due to the fact the general population is uneducated on the fact (and that includes the media!)

PMA/PMMA (Para-Methoxymethamphetamine/amphetamine)
Uneducated/naive people/media would read that chem name and only see the words METH-AMPHETAMINE, disregarding the rest as they do not know the meaning.

There is enough media on METHAMPHETAMINE, and in the past when PMMA overdose/overheating kills someone they usually bloody report it as "A NEW STRONGER and MORE/DEADLY BATCH OF METHAMPHETAMINE HAS HIT OUR STREETS"
hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands people.....

4-MAR drives me crazy. So elusive and mysterious...

I'd like to see some proof that it's around somewhere. Not saying it isn't....but some sort of solid evidence of its existence would be nice. Has it ever been seized by police?

Holy shit, 2x 5mg valium generics and 100ug clonidine tablet and I just did a complete 180 from being wayyyy too overstimmed to almost walking zombie right now!

Never really had benzos, I have a new found respect for valium as a come-down tool.

Was never really a fan of smoking the pip until about 3 months ago. Had tried it a few times before that but i could count on 1 hand the total amount of times i'd smoked it.

But, For the past 3 months i've smoked it every weekend.. Mdma is my drug of choice and always will be, i take it most weekends but for the past few months i've thrown ice into the mix aswell. Before going to town and then after town and all the way through the next day. Despite countless warnings from a concerned friend i would still keep getting on it everyweekend, Assuring him it's because i wanted it not because i needed it.

Last night was ment to be a quite night at home, But after a few beers, as i always do, I stupidly went and bought some pills. But couldn't just settle with the pills and ended up getting 2.5 points of ice, with money i wasn't ment to spend because it was for bills this week.

This morning i finally excepted the fact that it's starting to grip its claws into me, and not having it on the weekends was becoming quite a challenge.

So i've voluntarily surrendered my pip to a friend for at least a month to try avoid temptations. I really hope i can keep it to only using it once a month, It makes sunday sessions so much easier to power through!

I'm not even sure why i posted this, i guess if i write it down i think i'll have a better chance of staying of it for the next month.

I don't think cutting down on ice works. At least not for me anyway. Hopefully you have more luck. I would rather just not even do it than spend the time I'm waiting for my 'allowed' dose in crazy cravings. I remember way back, prob 2005 when I first started thinking I had to slow down my use, so I said I'd do it monthly too. I'd used up my years allowance in 2 weeks, but as if that would stop me using the rest of the year!

The hard thing about saying, oh I'll only do it once a month, is that it's so hard to measure. For that to work I think you need to set really strong rules. Like what if you're going to 2 big events one weekend after another? What if the time for your monthly dose comes on the weekend you're staying home? If you don't set firm rules like that, it's so easy for use to creep back up.

Good to see you're taking steps to reducing your addiction. A suggestion would be to write down what you want to achieve, your progress and weaknesses on this site. When you have someone listening and responding to your progress it does indeed give a confidence boost.

Hadn't thought about this stuff for ages, then when buying weed the other day my dealer just had to whip out his glassy and have a burn right next to me. I actually managed to decline a toke but I have been regretting it ever since! It is lucky I am broke as hell right now because same dude was quoting me a price 2/3 what I am used to paying and it looked real tasty too.

^^^

Id rather be broke AND high - than just broke! Or, are you broke because of drugs anyways?.. haha, mate - it is sooo brutal this shit on the funds. No matter what almost no WAY the broke me could say no to a quick puff!
If ive leaned anything about myself from shardies, I am either on them - or off them. Plain and simple. Long gone are those days of when i could obtain a few points mid-week, to be consumed over the weekend - and STILL have them come the weekend!

Like what footscrazy said.. You find after a while that your just... on em, or off em. And thats the line really.. No grey area left for me now.
Making rules and setting limits etc - usually i only ever said that shit to myself because I was suddenly so surprised or guilty - at how much i was enjoying them to begin with!!!

^ I am broke due to drugs, it just tends to be buds and booze breaking my bank these days with the odd opiod and other assorted shit thrown in. I have a pretty sound system that ensures my pay matches up before my drugs run out so I never have to go totally dry.

it seems like alot of BL'rs now believe that 4mar is back in the market again (like 2010), and being sold as 'ice'. anyone who thinks they have bought 4mar i suggest to try snorting some, just a little amount (30-50mg).
i will never forget the buzz snorting 4mar gave me, very simular to the feeling when i have snorted bumps of very good cocaine. i felt the effects within just afew minutes after snorting.

Last edited:
I don't think cutting down on ice works. At least not for me anyway. Hopefully you have more luck. I would rather just not even do it than spend the time I'm waiting for my 'allowed' dose in crazy cravings. I remember way back, prob 2005 when I first started thinking I had to slow down my use, so I said I'd do it monthly too. I'd used up my years allowance in 2 weeks, but as if that would stop me using the rest of the year!

The hard thing about saying, oh I'll only do it once a month, is that it's so hard to measure. For that to work I think you need to set really strong rules. Like what if you're going to 2 big events one weekend after another? What if the time for your monthly dose comes on the weekend you're staying home? If you don't set firm rules like that, it's so easy for use to creep back up.

Another Ninja Edit here: Re your first paragraph. You are indeed correct, I could set something up - I get paid monthly, so could only allow myself once per pay, buy on the weekend I get paid, a certain amount, and thats it! But as we both know that doesn't work. As I've proven below in my meth induced ramble. lol

Thanks man, anyone can say they're gonna do something but actually doing it is another thing, I caved today... I had to ride along with someone picking up some pills, that was OK. Knew I could get gear at the same time but didn't think about it.... Then another mate of mine smsed me just as i got home from a fucking 16 hour day at work with 1 20minute break (illegal yes, I know.. Not fussed, I just meant to say that to convey my state of mind), and yeah basically the mate said he'd just stocked up on a little If i wanted some... Public holiday tomorrow I thought, I had a little extra cash in the wallet, checked my bank and figured I could make it work.... So I picked up a point and here I am. (I also got smoked up about 1/4 point while I was out, which was sweeeet, free drugs!)

So yes, I'm an addict. I remember trying it for the first time like 6 months-10 months ago (somewhere along those lines), it started with pills and now gear is my D.O.C. With pills for special occasions.

Good to see you're taking steps to reducing your addiction. A suggestion would be to write down what you want to achieve, your progress and weaknesses on this site. When you have someone listening and responding to your progress it does indeed give a confidence boost.

Yeah so, got a point today... :( Feel ashamed of myself, I crave but can control it as long as I keep busy, I think I'm gonna have to say to my mates who have gear that I'm trying to quit/cut down on spending and need their support in keeping me away from (maybe not being exposed, but NOT given/allowed the opportunity to purchase it)

Just fuckin sucks. That's all I have to say :(

That said, If I can accomplish the above steps I will be on my way! At least It's not breaking the bank right now, but that's just an excuse to buy it if i get offered!

It's funny if you read back 20~ pages you'll probably see my first comments about smoking gear, and all my rants whilst high as fuck on it. Do you guys look back on your own posts? Does it help?

(don't mean to bring the mood down here, but we are harm reduction website! haha) Thanks for the support guys, any good advice will be taken in, but it's up to me at the end of the day and I understand that.

-----

Also, re the above 2 posts(my2c, and situation): I'm not BROKE from meth, but it's affecting my goals and I'm not saving the money I need to achieve those goals.

I don't smoke buds or cigarettes, I'm probably better off than a lot of people here. 60K~ p/y (or so.... can't give away too much here being as anonymous as we can on bl) - I do live with my gf who only brings in $300~ week if that. Her money is gone with food/fuel/running her car/phone bill, and my money is saved until i touch it for other things, I tend to buy/support us both (and shout her drugs, as you do being a good boyfriend... but she doesnt regularly take anything just pills on special occasion).

I have bloody monthly car insurance, phone bill, internet, fuel/car running (which I've been pretty good on lately - fuel wise), also have a small loan I'm paying off too (as do most people).... But I eat out a lot too, and buy expensive foods, buying lunch at work every day $10-15 rather than packing lunch. (no utilities to worry about For now, due to living arrangements)

Plenty of money to be saved eh, all around! My problem is laziness, and I'm not a morning person so don't make lunch, and too stuffed with this hot weather after work anyway, lately. (no A/C and it's 45c in the house most days)

Last edited:
I got hectyk shit at the moment it's all 1 big rock half a g sizzling it up now I'm always on here reading never had the intentions to post I think it's funny juz from reading other peoples post in how I'm the same any one watched breaking bad a tv show in the states makes me wanna hit it more an more I'm loosing my shit. I'm out

Another Ninja Edit here: Re your first paragraph. You are indeed correct, I could set something up - I get paid monthly, so could only allow myself once per pay, buy on the weekend I get paid, a certain amount, and thats it! But as we both know that doesn't work. As I've proven below in my meth induced ramble. lol

Thanks man, anyone can say they're gonna do something but actually doing it is another thing, I caved today... I had to ride along with someone picking up some pills, that was OK. Knew I could get gear at the same time but didn't think about it.... Then another mate of mine smsed me just as i got home from a fucking 16 hour day at work with 1 20minute break (illegal yes, I know.. Not fussed, I just meant to say that to convey my state of mind), and yeah basically the mate said he'd just stocked up on a little If i wanted some... Public holiday tomorrow I thought, I had a little extra cash in the wallet, checked my bank and figured I could make it work.... So I picked up a point and here I am. (I also got smoked up about 1/4 point while I was out, which was sweeeet, free drugs!)

So yes, I'm an addict. I remember trying it for the first time like 6 months-10 months ago (somewhere along those lines), it started with pills and now gear is my D.O.C. With pills for special occasions.

Yeah so, got a point today... :( Feel ashamed of myself, I crave but can control it as long as I keep busy, I think I'm gonna have to say to my mates who have gear that I'm trying to quit/cut down on spending and need their support in keeping me away from (maybe not being exposed, but NOT given/allowed the opportunity to purchase it)

Just fuckin sucks. That's all I have to say :(

That said, If I can accomplish the above steps I will be on my way! At least It's not breaking the bank right now, but that's just an excuse to buy it if i get offered!

It's funny if you read back 20~ pages you'll probably see my first comments about smoking gear, and all my rants whilst high as fuck on it. Do you guys look back on your own posts? Does it help?

(don't mean to bring the mood down here, but we are harm reduction website! haha) Thanks for the support guys, any good advice will be taken in, but it's up to me at the end of the day and I understand that.

-----

Also, re the above 2 posts(my2c, and situation): I'm not BROKE from meth, but it's affecting my goals and I'm not saving the money I need to achieve those goals.

I don't smoke buds or cigarettes, I'm probably better off than a lot of people here. 60K~ p/y (or so.... can't give away too much here being as anonymous as we can on bl) - I do live with my gf who only brings in $300~ week if that. Her money is gone with food/fuel/running her car/phone bill, and my money is saved until i touch it for other things, I tend to buy/support us both (and shout her drugs, as you do being a good boyfriend... but she doesnt regularly take anything just pills on special occasion).

I have bloody monthly car insurance, phone bill, internet, fuel/car running (which I've been pretty good on lately - fuel wise), also have a small loan I'm paying off too (as do most people).... But I eat out a lot too, and buy expensive foods, buying lunch at work every day $10-15 rather than packing lunch. (no utilities to worry about For now, due to living arrangements)

Plenty of money to be saved eh, all around! My problem is laziness, and I'm not a morning person so don't make lunch, and too stuffed with this hot weather after work anyway, lately. (no A/C and it's 45c in the house most days)

mate its very hard to give it up. it seems for me the first 2 weeks are the worst, then it eases but having strong cravings on the thursdays-saturday afternoon/nights.

often the thing that attracts ppl to drugs(and alcohol) is that it alters the users perception of their surroundings/themselfs etc. i think alot of ppl that have issues with addictions often start using drugs out socially cos it helps them with their confidence and awkwardness issues they normally have, whilst looking and feeling 100% in their eyes. overtime this pecreates a dependance/habit and addiction. as a drugs negative effects get stronger overtime with increasing bad comedowns feeling very awkward/paranoid (as though he/she stands out easily), the drug user will redose when he/she starts feeling paranoid not to get 'out of their shell' like in early use, but more so that they feel normal and believe they look normal enough and just blend in (just like what he/she was trying to escape at the start)

the first thing is that it has to be the drug user 100% choice to change with no influences/modivation to quit.if its not 100% your descision then you most likely when it gets tough u will make excuses to yourself on how its ok to do it occasioally.

going cold turkey is hard because addictions have altered how your brain works, there needs to be some forms of physcological focus retraining/tricking your brain, and physical changes to stimulate your brain and to prevent depression and the last one (even though you have been told this by all doctors/councillors and dont think its nessecary) you have to stay away from friends who still use and and clubs/places you frequented on the drug/alcohol, for the first bit atleast. even if you know your friends will not offer you any or smoke in front of you, sights/smells/touch naturally trigger the brain to connect them to past experiences to help us store memory, so even though it doesnt feel like hanging out with those friends is effecting you, physcologically your brain is not moving forward.

one physcological things could be showing someone who is addicted to drugs or alcohol/showing yourself how everyone else see's them when they are 'high' (when they believe that they look normal and do not look out of place.) if you want
camera phones,video cams lol watever, looks on people faces in clubs, friends with a video message away from where they can see saying how how much and showing how much they actually change on drugs. strangers comments, etc etc. something that helps to break down that 'redosing' safe haven they think they can escape to when the paranoyer hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.