Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, way congrats Christ! for the absenence! That is my NY resolution - reduce all usage. Gear won't be the problem though, damn opiates!

Secondly, I agree with Christ! If ya got a friend who is well educated, nothing more then a 5min tutorial session and you'll be fine! (However I in no way encourage usage of any kind! :) )

Awesome work Christ, I'll have one year off it on Jan 11th, I'm happy as fuck about that.

that is a massive effort footscrazy and christ. do u two have any pointers for other ppl trying to stay away that long?

Grats footsy!

The new ice age has well and truly arrived in my area now....sad to see friends and family slave to this evil substance. My short dabble with the pipe scared me off. I was smoking at least 3-4 days a week for a couple of months. Thankfully I realised the hole i was digging myself and made a promise to myself to never pick up a pipe again. ~4 weeks in and I'm feeling much better for it. The crushing lows and synthetic highs along with the anxiety meth bought with it is now (hopefully permenantly) a thing of the past for me. Everyone - if you value your health please stick to eating or snorting, or stay away from this devil all together!

will taking 5-htp help stop the effects of meth? like say if ive been using sat night and one the sunday around lunchtime or morning i take some 5-htp will it help bring me back down because i know it hinders the effects of mdma and meth is also quite a big serotonin releaser so i thought it might do the same for meth?

Was at a certain festival over the weekend, usually I smoke my gear but of course It's not possible to smoke at a festival so I loaded up a cap of about 30-40mg and took it.... Seemed like such a waste, lol.

^Eat/snort a whole point and then say that :p

Yes, you need more gear to reach a similar 'pipe' high, but for me and many others the advantages are well worth it

Yeah eating it can be really great, if you eat a shitload..

That high for 6+ hours is so good but the comedown for 3x as long is soo much worse.

Got some really nice shabu on the weekend! Really clear glassy looking little pebbles almost! .. some shard-esque looking things in there but it smoked up for a LONG time.. and didn't have any signs it contained MSM. Seemed different to the usual shit and was pretty nice... 3 points lasted 2 of us from sunday night about 8.30 right till monday night about 9.30 where I finally ran out of the pipe leftovers and hit the bong till I fell asleep...

Bump, how are we all?

Picked up a little bit for the weekend, couldn't help myself :(

Really nice stuff though, melts down nicely, leaves no (or little) residue and has no smell at all (or taste). Does not cake on the pipe either.... Fucking steep price though. (not that I'm naming prices....)

On the plus side, can't get any pseudoephedrine anywhere, easier to call up my meth dealer... Yes, I'm on the tail end of a cold and somewhat blocked up! I'm hoping methamphetamine being structurally similar to pseudoephedrine will act as a decongestant! (Or is it that pseudoephedrine is structurally similar to amphetamines and that is why it is good as a decongestant?)

(EDIT: already gone through 3/4 of a point in like 2 hours... this is what happens when I don't have the opportunity to smoke for a few weeks.... bah....)

Last edited:
Stato the meth should work better, or atleast as well as pseudo for decongestion. The only iffy part is what it is cut with , as I am sure certain smokable cuts could negate the bronchodilator effect that is caused by pure meth but it would be unwise to assume there are none which could exaccerbate these symptoms. While I think its a very valid point meth makes a good decongestant, comparing the risk (and cost mind you) to the reward seems like a last ditch option at best.

Thankfully for myself I have been able to abstain from this drug for a number of months. I love a twirl almost like nothing else but unless I come into decent money or make considerable sacrifices to other areas of my life I simply cannot afford to maintain any kind of meth habit. I have to say this recent wave has take South Eastern Victoria for a storm, I know more than twice as many people tethered to the pipe these days than I did back when you could score good puff at half price. It really is sad to see so many old acqauintances who's lives have spiralled well and truly out of control.

You know I have always been pretty down on the neurotoxic effects of MDMA abuse, but honestly the days where me and the boys would all flip biccies and hit the local joint were some of the best and most anxiety free times I ever had. It is kinda sad that even in todays day and age you are lucky to get that loved up messy vibe, bouncers are more likely to kick you out for a gurn than strike up a friendly conversation like a few years ago...

I have craved the SHIT out of meth lately,but I am staying strong. Nothing gives me the alert, confident and capable feeling I get from meth with some euphoria to boot but I am trying real hard not to use it. Honestly of all drugs to take it offers the least benefit to any individual not working 60+ hour weeks. Fuckin wish I never started this post I am peaing for a fuckin' toke now! lol

Last edited:
Indeed. I never looked into it, but the effects of pseudo as a decongestant seem to be purely based upon the fact it's a weak stimulant and similar in structure to amphetamines.

All the chemists I tried tell me they don't stock it, and offer the PE version which is a placebo (IMO) and nothing more. My doctor won't even prescribe it (I figure I have a 20+ year relationship with my doctor and she should know I"m no meth cook.... but alas, my doctor is/has/always will be tight with the meds, but loose as fuck with the antibiotics and anything outside the benzo/opiate/pseudo area of medicine. (which is fine, but it'd be great to have actually had some pseudo this week to help get me back on my feet for work... instead of sleeping for the week!) haha

Indeed methamphetamine is the way to go, unfortunately.

I am telling myself (not for health reasons) that I am taking a break, for at least 2-3 weeks. Only to see how the hip pocket fares.... I figure you can call yourself addicted when your drug of choice impacts on your lifestyle.... Whether that be Health, Relationships or in my case... I could use a bit of spare cash. :)

Stato the meth should work better, or atleast as well as pseudo for decongestion. The only iffy part is what it is cut with , as I am sure certain smokable cuts could negate the bronchodilator effect that is caused by pure meth but it would be unwise to assume there are none which could exaccerbate these symptoms. While I think its a very valid point meth makes a good decongestant, comparing the risk (and cost mind you) to the reward seems like a last ditch option at best.

Indeed a last ditch option, I am quite confident the meth I have had today is 90%+ pure... - Comparing it to everything I've ever come across, the worst I'd have to say would be 50%, a yellow vile chemical smelling liquid which later turns solid... with a bad taste when smoked. Whereas this stuff looks like: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=meth/methamphetamine_crystals__i2003e0628_disp.jpg (although not to that quantity, haha!).. That said, I've had stuff that looks exactly the same as today's, but smokes up a lot faster and comparing it you can definitely tell it's cut because it does not go as far and the better stuff lasts ages in the pipe.

I should make it clear that It's not an option at all, period. You can't be THAT blocked up and not able to get a decongestant that you actually consider methamphetamine, the point I was making is that it's stupid how meth is easier to get than legit OTC access to pseudo, even when you sound/look/feel terrible and everyone (including the pharmacist) can see it.

Thankfully for myself I have been able to abstain from this drug for a number of months. I love a twirl almost like nothing else but unless I come into decent money or make considerable sacrifices to other areas of my life I simply cannot afford to maintain any kind of meth habit. I have to say this recent wave has take South Eastern Victoria for a storm, I know more than twice as many people tethered to the pipe these days than I did back when you could score good puff at half price. It really is sad to see so many old acqauintances who's lives have spiralled well and truly out of control.

First off - Congratulations! on abstaining If you were a mate I'd definitely be proud :).. Instead all I can offer is my congratulations and praise.

I can definitely relate to how that may feel, seeing friends go downhill... lives destroyed., I am just realizing that indeed, unless you're a drug dealer with connections and you SELL meth to feed your own habit, I can not financially sustain it. And Drug Dealing is a MASSIVE NO-No (It's one thing to put your own life in jeopardy, but to sell to others..... big moral no no here for me) -- (And don't let the wording of this post make it sound like I've considered it, because I definitely have not).

You know I have always been pretty down on the neurotoxic effects of MDMA abuse, but honestly the days where me and the boys would all flip biccies and hit the local joint were some of the best and most anxiety free times I ever had. It is kinda sad that even in todays day and age you are lucky to get that loved up messy vibe, bouncers are more likely to kick you out for a gurn than strike up a friendly conversation like a few years ago...

I agree completely. Even without the illegal drugs though, some of my best memories going out were pissed as a maggot, it's about getting into the zone though, and the night working out well (like you say, good vibes... bouncers playing nice, no fights, sticking together).. Mdma and it's mood enhancing/empathy/togetherness effects can better an already good situation... I can only imagine what it would be like looking back at my favourite night out and wondering what it would have turned out like If I'd eaten a pill or two.

That said, if you over-do it... even though you may have the vibe going, it can still put you on your arse... As I experienced last weekend... 5 pills and 1/2 point meth down (orally). I spent too much time worrying about getting fucked up, and took it past where I needed to be, ruining my night.

I have craved the SHIT out of meth lately,but I am staying strong. Nothing gives me the alert, confident and capable feeling I get from meth with some euphoria to boot but I am trying real hard not to use it. Honestly of all drugs to take it offers the least benefit to any individual not working 60+ hour weeks. Fuckin wish I never started this post I am peaing for a fuckin' toke now! lol

Stay strong dude, from someone who went only a week without a dose, and spending a good amount of money today on meth... to have it almost half pissed alway already.... Not a good feeling. I feel stupid trying to give advice back to you, considering I've got a pipe in front of me loaded up.... But if there's anything to learn from that it's something along the lines of:

I'm sitting here smoking meth just like you want to - BUT completely regretting the fact, just like you would if you gave in. Not just for the financial side but after abstaining for months you wouldn't wanna throw all your hard work down the drain. :)

Also, think about how it is to be skattered... I started this post as a reply to yours, which was a reply to my rant/discussion of methamphetamine use as a decongestant, and here I am talking shit again... haha.. Sorry dude. It's far too easy to talk shit when you're on stimulants.

Mate of mine came past and told me to test some shards up for him, reckons he has 4-MAR. Tested it smoked and fizzed but no colour change....

I think I read somewhere that is the reaction for 4-MAR.

Mate of mine came past and told me to test some shards up for him, reckons he has 4-MAR. Tested it smoked and fizzed but no colour change....

I think I read somewhere that is the reaction for 4-MAR.

That certainly is the reaction for 4-MAR!
Just remember that 4-MAR is a lot more potent than meth, standard dose is around 30mg and LD:50 is about a gram

And colour me all kinds of jealous

Heh, I do recall reading somewhere that that was indeed the reaction for 4-MAR.. although it seems that rare that there isn't a lot of reagent results on the matter... Probably because people know when they have meth, and there isn't a need to test it as you either have meth or you have something else.... Most people know when they're being ripped off ;) - I suppose a lot of people could have taken 4-MAR without knowing as the effects, duration, bioavailabilites, appearance and whatnot are all 95% the same!

4-MAR is pretty rare, I'm interested in how the effects are basically 100% comparable, with some people reporting 4-mar as having a longer active duration of effects. The half life of 4-Mar being slightly longer than methamphetamine. Even the bio availabilities are almost exactly the same.

4-MAR being not a part of the amphetamine family, but apparently synthesised using Phenylpropanolamine which is....

That certainly is the reaction for 4-MAR!
Just remember that 4-MAR is a lot more potent than meth, standard dose is around 30mg and LD:50 is about a gram

And colour me all kinds of jealous

Very nice to hear, I'll put my head in and say jealous too! Only out of curiosity though.

I've only had 4-mar the once almost 18 months ago and I wish I had done things so much differently..

Like not tipping about 4-5 points into my hand after earlier racking a point or two and then immediatly having to run to the bathroom of the club and throw my guts up..

I ask every meth user I have a session with if they know where I can get some and I think I've met two in 18 months (a couple) that even know what it is.

Was from my experience the perfect cross between mdma and meth

Status
Not open for further replies.