Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
'i was bangin 7 grams rocks and finishing them!'

One of my favorite quotes ever!

SoWhat...I don't want to provoke anything between you and footscrazy...or see this thread become about 'who's wrong or right'? Good meth is too few and far between to waste time arguing about over an internet forum....

But there's something that annoys me about your attitude towards meth. Don't take this personally...but you seem to have a contradictory attitude of 'I hate meth and rarely do it'...yet you think you've been around it for years and are pretty stedfast that your understanding of it's science and your smoking technique are indefensible...

So you admit to hating it and rarely doing it...but you're going to tell people who smoke it regulary, and give you sound advice/knowledge that you think you've got it down??

Like I said, don't take this personally...this is only based on the above posts...and I'm not even going to begin to get into the debate of the purity of your meth...I don't have that specific knowledge.

and truthfully...there are some glaring indications that before any 'purity' or 'synth' talk...that you know so much less than you think...about this apparent drug you 'hate'...

firstly...anyone with any REAL understanding of meth would be ashamed to write that they think a point lasting ten minutes in a bowl is good. That's just retarded.

Perhaps maybe 20 mgs of high purity gear in ten minutes I can understand...and no...that's not 1.5 second hits...that's the longest hits...until you can't breath in anymore...spreading and re-freezing each time...just two applications of your flame...for a total of around 30 seconds each burn....and the biggest clouds of smoke you've ever seen...and a point MUST last at least a night or a day, bro...or it ain't worth writing about...

If you have the tolerance you claim...then a point of meth of the quality you claim, smoked in the time you claim...would have you laying back having an orgasm for at least 15 mins...if you really knew how to smoke...not thinking about shovelling gravel...

But if you really knew how to smoke...and it was quality...then even loading a point in the first place is the first thing you'd slap yourself for...

I can imagine you getting through it in that time, and your pipe being clear afterwards...you're just not burning it...but you've probably still evaporated most of it in clumps if it's done in ten mins........

if loading it ALL...and you know how to smoke properly...you'd be rolling and smoking that thing for at least 24 hours, dude...

But anyway, lets get back into the topic of the purity of stuff going around..

Sorry mate, I've just been a regular smoker of some 90%+ meth for a year...and I can't stand people who claim to to hate it...yet have superior knowledge of it and get 'nearly pure shit'...when their own smoking technique proves first thing you don't know nearly as much as you think...yet alone anything about how to treat high purity stuff...

If you really hate it, and it's that pure...then tell your mate to stop wasting it on you...or at least don't proclaim to hate it and rarely do it, whilst coming on a forum and claiming to know more than someone like Footscrazy...with her clear history...that's just stupid...

Don't take this as an attempt to provoke a defence, mate...just more wanted you to realise to anyone with any real experience, your posts prove you don't know as much as you think...

Don't worry, you'll learn how to smoke properly if you want to learn...and I don't mean that condescendingly...I'm assuming you don't smoke much, on your above posts...a few minutes on bluelight alone and you'll realise loading a point is the first sign of a newb.

Or you can decide you hate it and don't want to do it regularly. That's cool too....just realise that if you do want to take that stance...then don't come on a forum and start debating those smokers who DO like it..and who DO do it regularly, or have done...and are just clearing you up on some glaring misunderstandings you have...

firstly...calling it a rock in the first place..or smoking that much at once...proves alone your far off having the credence of some one like Footscrazy.

Sorry to rant..just smoked a nice 20mg bowl of high grade stuff and I'm tweaking nicely...

oh...and of course that shit is still set in the bowl...;)

LOL, you call them sources? Couldn't look less credible.

Another picture as im sick of explaining my point, these were synthed and came out as Meth ROCKS, just like the synth i witnessed.

What source is next, dea.gov?
2e06cf62d24d5d68dec18e15bb49-grande.jpg

Looks like cocaine/ma-carbonate... u dont get rocks like that easy in hcl salt form. $500aud that its ma/cocaine-carbonate. -isopropyl-aclohol solvent. Ive seen pictures of methaphetamine diamonds coming out mexico and they are cut like jewels. Crystal clear, they look like glass diamonds.

Last edited:
INNASKILLZ: SoWhat...I don't want to provoke anything between you and footscrazy...or see this thread become about 'who's wrong or right'? Good meth is too few and far between to waste time arguing about over an internet forum....

Too true
- stepped in dog shit :\ (true story)

looks nice as hell sure hope santa brings me some this year. :) im sure the C*nt can part with a tiny bit off ice giving he lives at south poles.

Hi Guys, I have been sifting through these pages looking for a guide on how to smoke meth correctly. Seems like lots of arguing, which is entertaining but no definitive guide.
I have a pipe, what I believe to be quality shards (it only leaves a very slight smudge or mark when it has melted away), eyes to take in advice and a brain for thinking ;).
At the moment we gently heat a pin heads of shards slowly until it gives off a consistent vapor and then suck in as much as possible and hold it for two or three seconds. Then quickly pass it on and keep heating for the next person. Plenty of vapor seems to get lost in the passing on. Should you hold it for as long as you can?

Any advice from an experienced user would be appreciated or reference to where this info can be found.

Happy new year.

Try other drugs forum.. I rember there being a hints and tips for meth smokers thread

Higher purity crystal methamphetamine ( Ice/P )

LoL i finally fixed up the title of this thread cos methamphetamine was originally spelt wrong. also added the most common aussie and kiwi slang terms. kiwis if they have any thoughts on this topic please add...

Yes u might get high of second hand Ice smoke, but you would be have to be in a room of mad ice heads (which i'm sure is fairly often occurnace)...

Yeah I doubt it

Was sitting in a car with 2 of us smoking, and a girl in the back.... she didn't get high at all. Needless to say she was puffing cones too and I didn't feel any of that either (and I'm pretty lightweight)

The police also didn't smell either later on in the night

Oh, and before anyone says anything. No, I was not driving and No it was not my car.

Q
Hi Guys, I have been sifting through these pages looking for a guide on how to smoke meth correctly. Seems like lots of arguing, which is entertaining but no definitive guide.
I have a pipe, what I believe to be quality shards (it only leaves a very slight smudge or mark when it has melted away), eyes to take in advice and a brain for thinking ;).
At the moment we gently heat a pin heads of shards slowly until it gives off a consistent vapor and then suck in as much as possible and hold it for two or three seconds. Then quickly pass it on and keep heating for the next person. Plenty of vapor seems to get lost in the passing on. Should you hold it for as long as you can?

Any advice from an experienced user would be appreciated or reference to where this info can be found.

Happy new year.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...th-smokers.?highlight=hints+tips+meth+smokers

Surprisingly starting to see a lot a variations in effects across different batches of crystal that I've been getting over the last month or so in brisbane.
Also have seen a lot of really nice clean shards that burn for ages and leave almost no residue in the pipe, but the stuff we picked up tonight seems to almost have a gel like wetness to it..

And then the effects range fromone batch I was super focused on my phone/researching/being an anti social hitch even though there were people in front of me I wanted to talk to this stuff also was much longer lasting compared to another batch of almost identical looking gear that left me social and happy to move around..

If person A blows the smoke directly into person B's mouth sorta like kissing distance . Person B will def get high off 2nd hand icey icey ice smoke.

This same technique can be applied to N20 :)

Havent posted in ages man some fried talk here I dont want to read lol
Yes agree with headdah,can get high off 2nd hand smoke
I duno about a 12g rock, ive seen 2-4g rocks which make a nice chime/jingle when the bag is shaken, and they are massive rocks, like 3x2x2cm.

Lately ive been getting bumfluff looking stuff, slightly wet n smells real strong of raw psudo. My guy said he haf complaints that it was too strong...lol

Fried talk haha... Yeah sorry man.

Yeah you acn get high from 2nd hand smoke (vapor actually), however you'd need to purposely pass it between you, you won't be able to hotbox a car as it tends to spread... You might test positive but I'm sure you won't get high unless you tried to pass vapor.

Hi Guys, I have been sifting through these pages looking for a guide on how to smoke meth correctly. Seems like lots of arguing, which is entertaining but no definitive guide. ....

As others have said, maybe check out BDD or Drug Culture discussions. Although tbh it's not all that difficult - main advise I've found I need to give to beginners is just watch you don't leave the flame under the pipe too longer/close as you'll burn your gear. Even with that, you will notice if you do burn it.

Can you get high on 2nd hand smoke ? LiKe being in a room of bongo smokers.......

Yeah it's possible....not largely affective though lol....but it can work. Even with oxygen, your body don't absorb it all, same with other gases. :)

Last edited:

Yeah there sure is a whole heap of hype around smoking meth correctly...

When I first started out I'd do it off foil and it was a massive waste, progressed to lightbulbs which was a bit better.

Eventually I met up with someone that had a proper pipe on him and gave it a try - pretty much did my best but obviously didn't have the technique down...after a 5 minute tutorial session I gave it another go and it seemed to click with me, was getting much larger hits and wasting significantly less gear. There's a bit of an art to it....so if possible get someone to show you.

Eating/snorting is my favourite method of ingestion by far, even though I've smoked it more times than I can count it's just not as good for some reason IME.

I think it's been 1 year to the day since I had meth 8o....fuck I could go some.

Status
Not open for further replies.