• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos high Xanax before Addy

jdjack27

Bluelighter
SWIM have a moderate benzo tolerance (they can function on 4 mg, just get the nods a little). SWIM took 4 mg xanax about 3 hours ago. And 40 mg addy about an an hour and a half ago. Their addy tolerance isn't as strong as the xanax one. From what they read, they took too much xanny for the addy dose. But they not looking to be tweaked nor nodding. just feel.....good in a mild way Like a combo of both but very mild. Money wasn't an issue, swim got these for free. Was that a bad dosage mix on his part? A "waste'?

Also, SWIM has high tolerance to mary J and a moderate alcohol tolerance. Would ONE Bowl and ONE beer add to the positiveness or be too risky? Thank you for any input

Swim feels wired yet not wired. Nodding but not nodding. Just focused somewhat but a little mentally sloppy. but mostly addy type brain activity with all the urging to talk. Would it be safe to up the dose of each by 1 mg xanny and 10 mg addy at this point? SWIM feel good but its wearing off

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I didn't have tie to read all the rules and guidelines but I promise I will tomorrow

SWIM have a moderate benzo tolerance (they can function on 4 mg, just get the nods a little). SWIM took 4 mg xanax about 3 hours ago. And 40 mg addy about an an hour and a half ago. Their addy tolerance isn't as strong as the xanax one. From what they read, they took too much xanny for the addy dose. But they not looking to be tweaked nor nodding. just feel.....good in a mild way Like a combo of both but very mild. Money wasn't an issue, swim got these for free. Was that a bad dosage mix on his part? A "waste'?

Also, SWIM has high tolerance to mary J and a moderate alcohol tolerance. Would ONE Bowl and ONE beer add to the positiveness or be too risky? Thank you for any input

Swim feels wired yet not wired. Nodding but not nodding. Just focused somewhat but a little mentally sloppy. but mostly addy type brain activity with all the urging to talk. Would it be safe to up the dose of each by 1 mg xanny and 10 mg addy at this point? SWIM feel good but its wearing off

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I didn't have tie to read all the rules and guidelines but I promise I will tomorrow

It's a waste of both substances as you are loading yourself with Xanax which essentially cancels out aspects of the amphetamine. I can understand taking a very small amount of benzo (0.125-0.25mg Xanax) with the amphetamine to take the edge off, but at your dosages the Xanax will counteract most effects of the amphetamine.

I wouldn't start throwing other substances into the mix. Alcohol is a bad idea as both Xanax and alcohol are central nervous system depressants and the effects compound. Yes it's one beer and cannabis, but when you add so many substances together haphazardly the effects can be unpredictable.

I can't recommend mixing 2 additional substances whilst you are already on amphetamine and xanax and thinking of taking more. Adderall also does not wear off after one and a half hours.

It's a waste of both substances as you are loading yourself with Xanax which essentially cancels out aspects of the amphetamine. I can understand taking a very small amount of benzo (0.125-0.25mg Xanax) with the amphetamine to take the edge off, but at your dosages the Xanax will counteract most effects of the amphetamine.

I wouldn't start throwing other substances into the mix. Alcohol is a bad idea as both Xanax and alcohol are central nervous system depressants and the effects compound. Yes it's one beer and cannabis, but when you add so many substances together haphazardly the effects can be unpredictable.

I can't recommend mixing 2 additional substances whilst you are already on amphetamine and xanax and thinking of taking more. Adderall also does not wear off after one and a half hours.

I know, but it's not as strong as I want being that I took 4 mg xanax before hand (with tolerance). Forget the beer and weed, would 1 mg xanax and 10 of addy be okay?

They definitely don't cancel each other out, I just feel 0 negative effects from either but with a lack of Euphoria. But I still feel good.

I know you cant "recommend it" but I'm no novice here