• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids High on 16 mg of codeine? am I super hypersensitive?

Room temp is fine, just enough water to cover the pills, a little more won't hurt but a full glass is too much.

The pills aren't supposed to dissolve fully, only the codeine should dissolve. The paracetamol remains somewhat solid though, like a white sludge that sits at the bottom of the glass. When poured through a filter, the paracetamol will be removed and the codeine will be in the water.

How many tablets did you use and how much water?

Last edited:
CWE tasted terrible. And it made my throat and tongue feel kinda irritated.. It feels dry and weird, like a bit swollen. But my breathing is not affected. Is it allergy or just a bad taste of codeine in water? It's been like this for last 4 hours.. It's a shame if it's allergy cause even at such small doses it makes me feel kinda relaxed and lazy in a nice way. Quite enjoying it, imagine it's even greater at higher doses... Like just 2x 8/500 didnt make my throat feel weird.. If I am allergic, woudn't I feel weird on 16 mg?

Room temp is fine, just enough water to cover the pills, a little more won't hurt but a full glass is too much.

The pills aren't supposed to dissolve fully, only the codeine should dissolve. The paracetamol remains somewhat solid though, like a white sludge that sits at the bottom of the glass. When poured through a filter, the paracetamol will be removed and the codeine will be in the water.

How many tablets did you use and how much water?

do you know if the CWE extract method works for Codeine/Ibuprofen combo pills?

For me there was never really that much of a difference if it's 16 mg or a gram when it came to codeine. It's a subtle thing. That's it. That's what's good about it. You get just a feel. Those first feels are the most precious feels in a way, if you can feel 16 mg codeine I think you should not give up on that and stick to feeling that every once in a while, just because you can while you can. There's no need for a cwe there, you don't even gain on anything significant. It sucks.