• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos High benzo tolerance, will I feel euphoria from 150mg temazepam?

cdigital

Bluelighter
OK so prefix this with...I have a bit of benzo tolerance... 6 mgs kpin in the day, 2-4mg alp PRN.

I no longer feel anything from these dosages, i only know these are working if i go to a function and want to network or party and talk to everyone there. Oh and i crush it at work lol..

But today I came across twenty 30mg 5050mylan temaz. Just had a super light dinner and took 5 of these.

Will it affect me at all? will it be the opiate warmness and coziness euphoria everyone gushes about? does temaz have a ceiling dose? if not im gonna skip my alp and kpins and do 200-300mg temaz first thing in the morning.

6 miligrams of Clonazepam are approximately equal to 120 mg of Diazepam, and Temazepam is somewhat weaker than Diazepam. Temazepam's main "advantage" in terms of recreational use is that it is mostly sedative-hypnotic, so you'll feel more "wasted" than the equivalent dose would suggest.

^This
20mg Temazepam is equivalent to around 10mg diazepam, so I guess you won't feel that much.

Thanks guys. I didn't feel anything, I did not even exhibit hypnotic effects. Though I slept, fine but only for 4 hours.

Woke up energized this morning and didn't feel a need to take my morning alp or kpins ;)

Damn...150mg temazepam and...nothing????

It may behoove you to taper down for a while and see if you can reset your tolerance?

You'd be able to stretch your supply much more efficiently.

I always thought it was equipotent to diazepam but just looked it up and yeah, 10mg diazepam = 20mg temazepam, so 240mg would be equivalent more or less to 6mg clonazepam. IME temazepam is not a euphoric benzo, it just puts you in a black out when you take enough of it.