• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos High alp tolerance roughly 30mg alp a day

Fellon n sellin

Bluelighter
What would be the best way for me to Ali come off this binge I’ve been on for about a week now

(I’ve get plenty pharma grade bars and, if I need more, that’s not a problem
rn I have I have over 1000 2mg b707 actual pharma grade bars (tested)

question being how do I jump off of this and back to my daily dose?

(which is 8-12mg daily)

From 30mg to 10-12mg is 8-9 10% reductions. You stated that this is a week long binge so going down 10% daily or bi daily shouldn't be problematic from a purely physical standpoint. The only thing that is holding you down is the will or other issues that are making not able to cope. Generally speaking this is not so complicated cause you are talking about decreasing to your regular dose which is pretty high in itself. It would be much greater ordeal to go from 10mg daily use to 2mg daily use. Not that I am belittling some rebound symptoms (withdrawal) that you will feel when reducing the dose to your regular one. But this is kind of simple course of action if you have cushion at 10mg. If you can't do a fast taper and find yourself yo yoing and upping the dose then something other than physical dependence is involved and you should, if you can, address that. For me it was never the really big problem to taper from 30 to 10mg (diazepam), but once below ~10mg benzodiazepine withdrawal started to show it's ugly side. If you're on a binge for 7 days and that's all there is to it than I don't see why you couldn't take 10% less every day for a week or so and get on your regular dose. I wouldn't wait long or make long tapers if it's just a binge cause you could increase your tolerance substantially and end up stuck at even higher than 12mg daily as your regular dose. Lower the dose, watch your body and I believe that it will be fairly simple to land back at 12mg.

If you have 1000 bars ( each one being 2 mgs ) I would say that you won't be able to taper and stop compulsively re-dosing until you let someone else hold them.

They were never my bag but if I had 1000 Oxy30's in my house they would be in my mouth until they were all gone. And the fact that when the 1000 are gone that you can get more is all the more reason to let someone else hold them.

If you can already take 30 mgs of pharm grade Xanax and still be functioning and not blacking out you are probably going to increase your dosage to 40 mgs to beat down the tolerance you have.

Please get them out of your reach and have that person dispense you a reduced amount week by week. If you can't get down to a reasonable dosage ( no more than 6mgs a day ) with 1000 of them at your disposal you might need medical intervention.

We had an alprazolam thread that turned out to be a troll and got way out of hand. I believe that you have 1000 in your possession and I believe that you can get more. Not sure how you procure thousands of pharm grade Xanax 2mg bars, and have more at your disposal, but that's none of my business. I just hope you are really wanting and needing help with this. <3

Last edited:
Thank you that’s exactly the answer I was looking for and thank you for going into such detail 🙏🏼 I just wanted a general idea

I knew I had a cushion , I’ve never really done benders with benzos like that, that often (thankfully) and I do plan on someone else holding. I genuinely thank you for your kindness and detailed explanation for my situation

and once I get leveled off this bender I fully intend on tapering down to .25 squares maybe .5 throughout the day

🙏🏼

Thank you that’s exactly the answer I was looking for and thank you for going into such detail 🙏🏼 I just wanted a general idea

I knew I had a cushion , I’ve never really done benders with benzos like that, that often (thankfully) and I do plan on someone else holding. I genuinely thank you for your kindness and detailed explanation for my situation

and once I get leveled off this bender I fully intend on tapering down to .25 squares maybe .5 throughout the day

🙏🏼
Not sure if you were replying to Psycho or me but either way I am super duper happy to hear of your plan. Makes me very relieved to hear you are open to a taper and a reduction. Yeah, benders can get out of hand pretty easy. Especially when you have a boatload of them sitting in front of you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend <3

Not sure if you were replying to Psycho or me but either way I am super duper happy to hear of your plan. Makes me very relieved to hear you are open to a taper and a reduction. Yeah, benders can get out of hand pretty easy. Especially when you have a boatload of them sitting in front of you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend <3
Both

But I appreciate the advice and lack of judgment, and I really do plan on letting someone else hold them for me and follow thru with the taper

I can also taper a bit better cuz have the security of having so much security

I will go down 10% at a time just as he said thank y’all for your genuine advice ❤️

Both

But I appreciate the advice and lack of judgment, and I really do plan on letting someone else hold them for me and follow thru with the taper

I can also taper a bit better cuz have the security of having so much security

I will go down 10% at a time just as he said thank y’all for your genuine advice ❤️
That's great to hear. Good for you ! Always love reading these posts from peeps that are highly motivated and really looking to change things up. Congrats.

From 30mg to 10-12mg is 8-9 10% reductions. You stated that this is a week long binge so going down 10% daily or bi daily shouldn't be problematic from a purely physical standpoint. The only thing that is holding you down is the will or other issues that are making not able to cope. Generally speaking this is not so complicated cause you are talking about decreasing to your regular dose which is pretty high in itself. It would be much greater ordeal to go from 10mg daily use to 2mg daily use. Not that I am belittling some rebound symptoms (withdrawal) that you will feel when reducing the dose to your regular one. But this is kind of simple course of action if you have cushion at 10mg. If you can't do a fast taper and find yourself yo yoing and upping the dose then something other than physical dependence is involved and you should, if you can, address that. For me it was never the really big problem to taper from 30 to 10mg (diazepam), but once below ~10mg benzodiazepine withdrawal started to show it's ugly side. If you're on a binge for 7 days and that's all there is to it than I don't see why you couldn't take 10% less every day for a week or so and get on your regular dose. I wouldn't wait long or make long tapers if it's just a binge cause you could increase your tolerance substantially and end up stuck at even higher than 12mg daily as your regular dose. Lower the dose, watch your body and I believe that it will be fairly simple to land back at 12mg.
I’m pretty good about tapering about it 99.9 of the time as soon as it hits me that I’m indulging too much

thank you for the detailed advice 🙏🏼

and I’ll be doing a fast taper and go thru some hell (I’ve had to do it before pretty intensely)

so i know what hellish wd symptoms to expect but with 10% I’ll easily manage those symptom

the guilt anger, and disappointment in myself and my impulsivity to go on a bender, and I dwell on it to try and learn from it

which I’m particularly stopping myself right in the middle to prove that I have control of myself I just have to fight the impulses ect. and I intend💪🏼.

also it’ll be that much better and easier especially since someone else will be holding it I hope to manifest luck to y’all

I thank y’all once again ❤️☺️