• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hidey Ho

ZSevs

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! New to here. I've recently been prescribed 3 new meds and I like to seek help and info from this site I've found, Bluelight.

What's goodie ZSevs!

I've been on Seroquel too. It was nice, and I held a steady relationship on it, but I like to have emotions (which is why I like uppers). And Seroquel really turned into blunted affect.

As aihfl said, we can not help you obtain drugs, but only say that you should use sparingly so that you don't develop a tolerance.

I hope you can use Bluelight and all of it's diverse functions throughout your stay. Look around - you might find some interesting sub-forums to suit your needs.

Any cool hobbies?

Peace!

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I've DJed for many years and like to watch the tube, color, and have a passion for crystals. :)

That's awesome - DJing seems like such a fun job.

Hey mister DJ, put a record on, I want to dance with my baby. - Madonna

What's your favorite type of crystal? My parents have a 18" amethyst which looks pretty cool. I guess I favor those. Or, are we talking about other types of crystal?

It is very fun, a dream, although Djing in the typical sense, ie weddings etc. is grueling, rewarding at times.

My favorite crystals are danburite, mangano calcite, phenakite, ..... All kids really. Lol. And yes, we are talking about minerals. Tall amethysts I've heard referred to as cathedrals.

Oh yeah, cathedrals looks sorta cool. My parents one was just a basic amethyst not hollowed out. Danburite looks dangerously close to crystal meth!

GzGggue.jpg

zeI9wvT.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I've actually never seen Crystal meth before. Danburite is the energetically "singing" Crystal- helps you find your song by singing its own.
Ya know, I actually came onto this site specifically to figure out what to do when I run out of lorazepam early. I run out not because I'm abusing it, but because that's the amount I need to manage my anxiety. I told my last psych that and she upped me from 2 to 3 mg per day, which still isn't enough to manage my anxiety. I've gone years and years with anxiety and no meds- finally it got bad enough where I said no more, I'm getting medication help. I just wish docs understood when I tell them it's 4 to 5 mg per day is just what I need for the anxiety...
So now I deal with running out a week or more early and the only thing I can think of is going to the ER, which is extreme but I don't know what the heck else to do, ya know? I don't mind if a med is habit forming- as long as it helps me and I'm not abusing it, I'm alright with it. So I'm seeking help for this sitch.

Lol, I've actually never seen Crystal meth before.

Look at the post above you - I edited it. Click the NSFW and guess which is which :)

In regards to medication, i'm really not sure how to help you.

Maybe try: Kava, Passion flower, Valerian, Chamomile, Lavender or Lemon balm.

Dang, it won't let me see what you put up there. In the bottom of your posts it says PM Me, but I don't know how?

Pics should be there now.

And hmm.. the link to PM me brings you to a page where you need to log in again. Same for you?

Once you login, though, you'll be taken to the PM. Alternatively you can click on my name and click "private message".

Only 1 private message per 180 minutes allowed? What the heck is that? Psh

That restriction is removed once you become a Bluelighter (have made over 50 posts) ;)