• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

HI

Jesideree

Greenlighter
Hello. Just saying hello and that I'm new here and hope all are happy and feeling warm today/tonight. I'm Jesideree and am looking forward to reading and discussing. Thanks!

I'm Jesideree and am looking forward to reading and discussing.
Hello, Jesideree. Welcome to Bluelight and it is good to have ya.
Can you share how you came across this awesome site? =D There is quite the bank of discussions, reads and debate so one will more than likely fit right in... not sure I have witnessed many who didn't make it other than the occasional spammer, wanna-be bully or straight-up asshole. lol Doesn't appear that you fit among these so I have high-hopes that we will have a mutual growing experience from interacting.
Seeings how you have contributed to other threads already I will not lollygag here.
Take care, be safe and keep ya head up.
Always,
Ptah

Hello, Jesideree. Welcome to Bluelight and it is good to have ya.
Can you share how you came across this awesome site? =D There is quite the bank of discussions, reads and debate so one will more than likely fit right in... not sure I have witnessed many who didn't make it other than the occasional spammer, wanna-be bully or straight-up asshole. lol Doesn't appear that you fit among these so I have high-hopes that we will have a mutual growing experience from interacting.
Seeings how you have contributed to other threads already I will not lollygag here.
Take care, be safe and keep ya head up.
Always,
Ptah

Hi! I came across this site back when Tramadol, which I had been taking for a long time before, became a scheduled drug to see what others were saying about it. That was years ago. I was a D(rug)buyers (anyone remember them)regular. I lurked a little since then and realized how knowledgeable so many people here are. I did a search last night on something and couldn’t find what I was looking for so thought I’d register and ask here. Obviously I didn’t search “ “contraindications” on google but Got a good somewhat scientific answer to my question here on B-light! Thank you for the welcome and the heads up ! :)