• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi there.

David Bewlay

Greenlighter
Hello lads! I just made an account on here for the first time! I've been getting back into the druggening after this year-long break I've been
on due to that thing the people on tv talk about. You can call me David, which isn't my real name, but I thought it sounded very much like
a name someone would have.

I've never ever used a forum or message board ever in all my life! I was on reddit for a time but I found it very distracting so I thought I'd try
something more specific to a certain topic. I hope I can learn loads here and share what little I have to offer!!

I fancy myself to be some kind of bohemian but I would say "fucking loser" is a more accurate description. Anyways I like music and literature
and all things that talk about "the society" or use the word "paradigm", whatever that means.

As far as drugs are concerned my experience is very limited, I tried LSD 5 times with my highest dose ever being of 500ug (Would not recommend, I sat
against a tree for several hours not knowing what was going on). Since then I've made an amazing discovery, weed! The high is absolutley fantastic
and for me at least just as enjoyable as acid.

Soon if all goes to plan I'll be trying psilocybe cubensis shrooms and 2CB so you'll probably see me asking for advice on those during the coming weeks!

Can you say happy new year after a week?
David.

Welcome 'David'!
I've been a member here nearly 10 years after lurking for a couple years and I've learnt so much.
Some great minds on here, massive selection of knowledge and experience
👍

Welcome 'David'!
I've been a member here nearly 10 years after lurking for a couple years and I've learnt so much.
Some great minds on here, massive selection of knowledge and experience
👍
Thanks! Indeed the more I browse this site the more I like it. It's so good to have stigma free information on these topics.
I'm looking forward to being able to add my own little grains of sand as I go along learning from all of you!

Greets David and welcome to bluelight- I'm also drawn to the word 'paradigm' for some reason - it's just a great word! Paradigm appreciation society forming?

By the way, have you got a brother?

Greets David and welcome to bluelight- I'm also drawn to the word 'paradigm' for some reason - it's just a great word! Paradigm appreciation society forming?

By the way, have you got a brother?
Thanks f(r)iend for such a warm welcome. And I was kind of joking about those people who use paradigm all the time😉. But really it is a nice word!
And what and odd question for a drug forum, but, no I was an only child, although I'm lucky enough to have a best friend with whom I share everything.

was hoping you had a brother, cos I've always wanted to meet...

So that's why you asked me if I had a brother!Of Course I do! Argh I'm really kicking myself now for not realising it and playing along! Darn! There's just something about that song man... It's so
hauntingly beautiful... Do you have a favourite Bowie track? I'm really not sure if I like TBB or Young Americans best, they're both so damn good. Oh and of course Sweet Thing live at LA 1974
is just something else...

So that's why you asked me if I had a brother!Of Course I do! Argh I'm really kicking myself now for not realising it and playing along! Darn! There's just something about that song man... It's so
hauntingly beautiful... Do you have a favourite Bowie track? I'm really not sure if I like TBB or Young Americans best, they're both so damn good. Oh and of course Sweet Thing live at LA 1974
is just something else...
Would be too hard to pick a top one, but yeah that Sweet Thing version on David Live would be very high on the list for sure - spine tingling! You have good taste