• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hi long time reader just became member. advice

elzah1234

Greenlighter
hi guys I suffer from bad guy wrenching anxiety, the doctors not helping giving me various ssri's . I was a quivering wreck today when I went to gp who changed my med from mirtazapine to sertraline. oh yeh and a grand total of 3 2mg diazepam, enough about that I'm tony and had depression and anxiety for 10 years! that's my life and where I'm at , unfortuanatly due to the anxiety I've cut all ties with my family and friends, although I have 2 lovely children and a partner I feel alone in myown body. that's all about me and that's why I've joined to see what drugs may help , docs had me on citaliphram , mirtazapine and now sertraline and a very few valiums inbetween. I experiment with various benzos and opiates

I guess I'm in the same boat. Long time reader, now I have joined. Im on suboxone but I maybe kicked off soon. No matter how hard I try I relapse ever week. I think my best chance is to go totally clean as it has worked in the past. I hope to get help from old timers to help getting off. Sorry this is short. Its bedtime for me, well tv space out time.Thank you.

Welcome to Bluelight.
You're not all alone inside, there are many people here who feel the same way.
Try to connect with some in the Mental-Health sub forum.
I feel for ya man, i have schtizoaffective disorder so i know all about mental anguish.
Keep your chin up.
Your a soldier.
charizard-2.gif~c200

-HOOD

I guess I'm in the same boat. Long time reader, now I have joined. Im on suboxone but I maybe kicked off soon. No matter how hard I try I relapse ever week. I think my best chance is to go totally clean as it has worked in the past. I hope to get help from old timers to help getting off. Sorry this is short. Its bedtime for me, well tv space out time.Thank you.

I was on suboxone 2.5 years.. i dont wanna scare you with details of wds, just know the PAWS can be hell from this drug.
How long and what dose are you on?

Welcome! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Captain.Heroin (just kidding) I'm new myself, glad you're here.

D.T.B.T.

I'm looking for serious advice with Bezo experience, SWIM has sorta been an idiot and ramped his Benzo tollerance up from stupid Etziolam. Of course he gets the 2mg PRN Kolonopin script a month later (90). Also a script for yvansse 50 mg, he could easily take 200mg of that for wonderful effects. So far the it will run out its working so well, So clearly he will ask for 70's and maybe 10mg addy inbetween. Why are his beloved kpins doing nothing? My guess is his Etziolm is so rammed up still. slowly tapering from it, something like 8mg etzi today, after the 200mg of vyvanse. Can somebody please give him some advice with this situation, kpin has been such a wonderful thing for him. Is it the Vyvanse blocking it, or a high benzo tollerance to Etzi? Really need some help from the pros, in the meantime he will be detoxing the etzi.8)

Much love a and respect to the experts!