• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi.. Just joined

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
Hi. I'm Liz and just signed up so I can actually interact. I have come here several times to read on certain topics and figured I should join to be able to contribute to discussions. Lots of good topics on here btw... thanks for keeping them up and letting people read and express. I'm into drugs for the purpose of optimal functioning and living a better quality of life. I don't like to abuse things and just take stuff because it's available. I have realized over the years that I have medicated for a long time because I was not well in terms of my body wasn't producing certain things that are needed to life (to think, breathe, respond to stress ect.). I always thought I was strange, but I don't see it that way anymore. I'm no longer on that guilt ship. This is a short post, as I just wanted to say hello and announce my arrival. :)

What's up @Lizzy1Fair - welcome to Bluelight!

Cool that you've already posted a bit around the site, I hope you like it here.

Glad that you're off the guilt ship and walking toward the blue light in the name of harm reduction, and if there's anything that you have a question about feel free to ask.

See you around!

What's up @Lizzy1Fair - welcome to Bluelight!

Cool that you've already posted a bit around the site, I hope you like it here.

Glad that you're off the guilt ship and walking toward the blue light in the name of harm reduction, and if there's anything that you have a question about feel free to ask.

See you around!
I will and thank you for the welcome! ;)(y)