• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi, I'm the new guy...

TallnInkdUp

Greenlighter
Greetings!
First thing I should ask is forgiveness if I'm posting in places I shouldn't be, and I'm still learning all the acronyms used online. I'm sure I will get the hang of it, but please bear with me as I learn. I am 41 yrs old and I live in Alberta, Canada. I'm not usually very outgoing, so I'm a bit stumped for what else to say here besides that during my time on BL I look forward to learning a lot as well as sharing from my experience, things that someone might find helpful while we all travel our own journey thru life. I wish the best for you all, thank you for taking the time to read this!

Welcome to Blueworld

Hope you learn or educate yourself more on the stuff you like and dislike and looking forward to your own personal expereinces or insight with your DOC or any other for that matter. Welcome and have fun

Howdy @TallnInkdUp
Welcome to Bluelight :)

There is tons of good reading material on here, if you are wanting to research anything specifically then you can use the search function up top and search for specific thread names with <subject> or you can search for the <subject> in the replies to threads.
Take care:)

Greetings!
First thing I should ask is forgiveness if I'm posting in places I shouldn't be, and I'm still learning all the acronyms used online. I'm sure I will get the hang of it, but please bear with me as I learn. I am 41 yrs old and I live in Alberta, Canada. I'm not usually very outgoing, so I'm a bit stumped for what else to say here besides that during my time on BL I look forward to learning a lot as well as sharing from my experience, things that someone might find helpful while we all travel our own journey thru life. I wish the best for you all, thank you for taking the time to read this!
Welcome to the group. Relax and enjoy yourself here. Tons of info and insight.
don’t be shy no one gives a fuck anyway!! I’m new too just goes to show... you will fit right in!!