• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi im new to this forum, im a targeted individual by the way im seeking help from drugs to ease my pain.

cihancan

Greenlighter
Hello 38 years old user from TR, im a targeted individual for 13 years, im sure many of you wont believe this but you would if had seen what ive seen. im open for questions. because they use radio signals to reach your body and nervous system to monitor your thoughts or implant fake ones, this make little eathquakes around your body and pain everywhere im seeking aid from opioids for 13 years right now im on suboxone treatment and im trying to prolong it until if this ever ends thx for welcoming messages. Sorry for bad english, im not a random target for them as of most, one of my older girlfriends father was partners with russian mafia which partners with donald trump. im a very unlucky guy who was in wrong place at wrong time. i guess this will continue forever.

Hi there, cihancan. I am sorry that this is happening to you. I struggle with demons, and I know that my mind can ruin even my best day. I hope that you can stay strong, and continue on, despite what else is going on around you. Every day we have a choice, and every choice has an outcome. I hope that you decide to keep coming back here, and have the confidence to talk about any and everything that you feel you need to get out there!! I am new here, too, but want you to know that we as addicts are some of the strongest people in the world. We cope with uncomfortable situations, and can spit game like no ones business! We CAN make money appear, seemingly, out of thin air, just by approaching our situations from being OUT or running out of our DOC. Some of us are violent, and ruthless, some are giving, and get taken advantage of, but ALL of us are heroes, ALL of us are strong, and ALL of us are capable of ANYTHING we choose to do! Hang in there, keep your mind feeling right, exactly how you need it to feel, and keep coming back here, where most of the people know their own forms of what you are going thru. Talk when you need to talk, and listen when you feel like listening. You and I and ALL will be alright. We will all be just exactly how we need to be. At the right place, and the right time, my friend. Good luck, and it's nice to meet you!!

I really don't know, and I don't know if anyone can answer that. What I can say, tho, is that you are safer when you talk about it. My demons HATE it when I speak of them or mention them in anyway. I can feel their anger, and even feel them trying to gain control of my limbs. They can't tho. Or, theyre just scared to now that so many people know of them, and are researching their whereabouts. They will be on the run before too long, searching for another host. Until then, I take pride in keeping them entertained, and away from the people I care about. As long as they are here, I know they aren't there. That comforts me and they don't know what to do about it. I gain more control of them than they ever thought possible. I hope you find peace with or without their presence, and can learn what keeps you "on-top" of them.

Welcome to Bluelight @cihancan.

I have heard of gang stalking and personally don't discredit it, though mental illness can mimic the experience.

Good luck in treatment and keep us updated woth how you're doing.

Peace.