• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi I'm Garrick from Oklahoma city

Rhokc

Greenlighter
My use has slowed considerably. Not to long back I was living the hotel life. Survived on dope and co co pebbles shot enough meth to o.d the audience at Woodstock. I use now when I need to knock out my demons. I do like female company when I do this

Attachments

• temp_profile_image8407074772282566130.jpg
    temp_profile_image8407074772282566130.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 4
Welcome!! Glad you're here. Good company is def a great thing all the time. ;)

Some times more than others but yes I agree with you but for the past few years my agreement is not from experience

Welcome to Bluelight @Rhokc!

Cool that you found our Words forum and contributed some poetry.

Just curious - what do you do to fill you time now that you've slowed down considerably?

During the week I spend a lot of time alone so I don't do much. I will ad looking back when I used heavily and even now when I use I know I'm lucky being able to somewhat control my use. And I seldom used for the good times and party. I used when my world turned dark. It was always dark not long ago so it was daily. Now my use has slowed and reason for has changed a little. I don't have to be at the edge fixing to jump to use now. And I will rarely do it without good female company. Wish I could give you a list of things I do to occupy my time but I'm usually just setting at home

I'm fairly certain this isnt a forum for meeting females to use with. Just pointing that out incase you got the wrong idea. That being said, welcome friend.

I'm fairly certain this isnt a forum for meeting females to use with. Just pointing that out incase you got the wrong idea. That being said, welcome friend.
Point well taken. Actually so well you had me worried thinking, somewhere between my brains thoughts and my thumbs typing did what I intended to say come out wrong? So I went back and read it a couple of times. Maybe we're both right. When answering what I do with my time I did mention that when I use now I like female company as you pointed out. But if you read how it was written it was put in the form of a statement. I felt it inappropriate to list names of female friends I have that will come hang out when I need them. Yes it would have been far more inappropriate had I been making on offer to anyone on Blue light. Sorry if I came across to you as someone who would do that. If you accept my apology please erase my mental check mark in your asshole column