• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi... I mean I'm HIGH! I'm New here.

BigJuicyClouds

Greenlighter
Kinda new to forums but happy to ha e stumbled across it for sure very cool go have some good advice and learn a thing or two...
I like most drugs but ive been smoking Tina mostly lately...
Im California.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @BigJuicyClouds, welcome to Bluelight!

I'm just going to soft edit your city location so it doesn't seem like sourcing, but I know you have good intentions.

I used to love Tina. Absolutely love it. And if I weren't on probation i'd probably still be using it.

How long have you been into it?

Hi @BigJuicyClouds, welcome to Bluelight!

I'm just going to soft edit your city location so it doesn't seem like sourcing, but I know you have good intentions.

I used to love Tina. Absolutely love it. And if I weren't on probation i'd probably still be using it.

How long have you been into it?
Thanks for the soft edit and response...
I smoked for the first time around 18 or 19 a few times good experiences mostly..Then in my 20's i never really did it again. Im 36 now... I was really into experimenting in all sorts of "Party favors"..Then around age 30 it entered my life again thru a really close friend..at 33 i got into a little trouble drug related and was put on 3 years Probation and also had to completed a couple different outpatient programs naturally i didn't like it but i had no choice in the matter...like a man i handled my business with a few small hiccups along the wqy..
I did however graduate from the programs and as of mid August i was releaed from probation.. YEADAT!! i like to party but im responsible about it...ivw been in Party mode for the last 6 weeks and im enjoying my self in more of a moderate fashion than perhaps i did before..
That said, Im an open book and have lots of advice experience..
I also like learning and experiencing new things, I needed some sort of outlet for.my thoughts and stuff. Thats how i found bluelight by my curiosity and luck..thank you i really appreciate yall for just existing...Peace.

Bigjuicyclouds, welcome bro. I get on the shard in Aus. On probation atm... Jail, ex died of fentanyl the day I got locked up I found out in the cells... Yeah the bloke she was with cos we'd split temporary for few months and met a dog who got her shooting. Nd the hardest drug to. ( I could Fucking kill him if I saw him) but I'm just saying I feel ya. Msg me your story bro. Been there to man