• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi everyone!!!

Arf

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, just gonna post a boring short one!

I'm 33 male and live in the UK
I take some prescription drugs
I'm currently interested in NPS, Research Chemicals, Legal Highs etc.
Feel free to message me, I know a little bit about some drugs and I'm always willing to find out more!

Hi everyone,...
Hello.
Welcome to bluelight.
What brings ya here? Just to kick it with like minded peoples? This is totally cool as there is something to be said about chit-chat: It can be a great distraction from lifes woes and may bring a smile to an otherwise dour day (or life). It all adds up, no?
Be safe and nice to meet ya.
Ptah

Hello.
Welcome to bluelight.
What brings ya here? Just to kick it with like minded peoples? This is totally cool as there is something to be said about chit-chat: It can be a great distraction from lifes woes and may bring a smile to an otherwise dour day (or life). It all adds up, no?
Be safe and nice to meet ya.
Ptah
:giggle:

Welcome to Bluelight @Arf.

How did you fund us? Just curious.

Hope you have a great stay and let us know if you have any questions.

Peace!

@PtahTek @madness00

Thanks for the warm welcome, I've known about this website for a long time, I originally came across this site years ago when I was researching mephedrone ;)

I'm here now to meet some like minded souls who share my fascination!

Take care and stay well (y)

Hey @Arf - fellow UK'er here, welcome aboard the Bluelight bus! ;)

Hope to see you posting around.

All the best!

what are you guys interested in?
Pulling information from members like you... like pulling ones own teeth. =D Just fuckin atround.
I like weed, benzos (about one week out of a month), kratom and most anything that will get me *high but stay away from most as a rule.
Working in the yard, customizing bike frames (welding/cutting), target practicing and am an iron-worker/welder by trade but last job before covid was cooking. Do not dislike cooking but it is mindless and relatively safe.
What is your drug of choice (if any)?
Ptah

Pulling information from members like you... like pulling ones own teeth. =D Just fuckin atround.
I like weed, benzos (about one week out of a month), kratom and most anything that will get me *high but stay away from most as a rule.
Working in the yard, customizing bike frames (welding/cutting), target practicing and am an iron-worker/welder by trade but last job before covid was cooking. Do not dislike cooking but it is mindless and relatively safe.
What is your drug of choice (if any)?
Ptah
That's a difficult question...
At the moment my favorite is Pregabalin!

That's a difficult question...
At the moment my favorite is Pregabalin!
i gotta ask, why i hear that a lot i took lyrica for a while and it was just blackout fuel - wasn't recreational to me id take a bunch not feel it take more and be out.

i gotta ask, why i hear that a lot i took lyrica for a while and it was just blackout fuel - wasn't recreational to me id take a bunch not feel it take more and be out.
yeh you build up a tolerance well quick, i get tramadol as well and i've started buying NPS online 📦

id take a bunch not feel it take more and be out.
This would indicate a middle groung somewhere to which one can enjoy: Beween nada and knocked-out. My sweet spot is ~750mg as 900 will knock me the fuck out and less than 600 does little but I do feel it. I go into the dose with little tolerance as I only take doses like this maybe once/twice a month.
I take phenibut and gabapentin as well. Some say they are cross-tolerant but in my experience this may be true only to a point. I take some type of gaba every-day. It helps with back issues (add kratom and occasionally naproxen sodium) and keeps me from fiending for benzos.
To me it's like OD on h but safe-ish. I know I will wake up if I dose 900mg. ;)
Be safe, fam.
One

This would indicate a middle groung somewhere to which one can enjoy: Beween nada and knocked-out. My sweet spot is ~750mg as 900 will knock me the fuck out and less than 600 does little but I do feel it. I go into the dose with little tolerance as I only take doses like this maybe once/twice a month.
I take phenibut and gabapentin as well. Some say they are cross-tolerant but in my experience this may be true only to a point. I take some type of gaba every-day. It helps with back issues (add kratom and occasionally naproxen sodium) and keeps me from fiending for benzos.
To me it's like OD on h but safe-ish. I know I will wake up if I dose 900mg. ;)
Be safe, fam.
One
Lol you know what when you're right you're right - i guess i found the window to be too slim because i was on a lot of benzos and drinking like afish back then.

i was on a lot of benzos and drinking like afish back then.
Yeah... drinking and benzos with pregab is too much for me. It may feel nice but it intensifies it to the point of not being able to judge shit for it's worth. lol And black-outs. 8)
Shiiiiit, moderate to heavy drinking and benzos will land me in jail quick. I do not go there, anymore. :) I rarely drink now (never on benzos) and mostly get by on kratom for most of my physical and mental needs. A bit boring at times but thank the powers that be it is available.
Love
<3

Edit:
A pregabalin megathread

Last edited:
Yeah... drinking and benzos with pregab is too much for me. It may feel nice but it intensifies it to the point of not being able to judge shit for it's worth. lol And black-outs. 8)
Shiiiiit, moderate to heavy drinking and benzos will land me in jail quick. I do not go there, anymore. :) I rarely drink now (never on benzos) and mostly get by on kratom for most of my physical and mental needs. A bit boring at times but thank the powers that be it is available.
Love
<3

Edit:
A pregabalin megathread
(y)