Greenlighter
Good afternoon,
Lovely to meet you all
<Snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon

Hi, Loubie0405.
Welcome to bluelight.
Not sure if the only reason was to insert a pharma co. into your first post but it appeared a little "janky" at first glance.
As it would only be a guess as to what pills one has acquire (much less if they are authentic) over the interwebs I really am not at all sure what the intent of first post... wanted to delete the thread but thought maybe give ol' loubie a chance to be a little more verbose... maybe one forgot the body of the main post? IDK.
What brought you here? How did you here about us?
Ptah

Valium is kind of like a sweet bitter taste from my experience the chance of getting real benzos on the street is probably less that 50% but their does exist a brand called benesdin which apparently has no markings.
@Loubie0405

Hi, Loubie0405.
Welcome to bluelight.
Not sure if the only reason was to insert a pharma co. into your first post but it appeared a little "janky" at first glance.
As it would only be a guess as to what pills one has acquire (much less if they are authentic) over the interwebs I really am not at all sure what the intent of first post... wanted to delete the thread but thought maybe give ol' loubie a chance to be a little more verbose... maybe one forgot the body of the main post? IDK.
What brought you here? How did you here about us?
Ptah

Hi everyone, so sorry for not following correct instructions and progress. I agree I did jump in a light strong so I apologise.
I am 38 from England suffered from alcohol since age of 22 but recen6 due to onset of depression I wanted to try some diazepam and sleeping pills/ my doctor has but me on anti depressants but still struggling. Rightly or wrongly I bou6 some 10mg diazepam online but I just don't trust them. To start with they dissolve straight in you mouth and I have taken 4 at a time and felt no difference.
ALL I am looking for is your grace to forward me to somewhere to buy something reputable.
Kind regards and sorry for the bad start

Status
Not open for further replies.