• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi! Been a while since all the craziness all over the clearnet! Happy to be on Bluelight as this has always been a wealth of information!

VoodooMark$$!!

Greenlighter
Hey Guys! Im in the US (south east in FL). Just looking to chat with like minded people and share some of my experiences over the last 10 years in the RC community!
Mostly good, some crappy stories but that is normal!
Hit me up if I can be of any help and hope to help out with my knowledge gained from my lab rats!
Holler at me anytime!

Hey @VoodooMark$$!! - welcome to Bluelight!

You'll find a lot of RC talk in Psychedelic Drugs and Trip Reports. I've wanted to try N-ethylhexadrone and 5-MeO-MiPT for a while. What are you interested in?

I'm sure you'll find like minded people in our (by and large) non-judgmental and open minded community.

Glad to have you and looking forward to hearing your RC experiences.

Peace!

Last edited:
this site exists as part of he "clear net," Daisy, because you can use a DNS (Dynamic Name Servers) to locate and navigate to Bluelight. Web sites which cannot be located using DNS are said to be hidden or part of the "Dark Net". He is referring to sites that sell on the clear net, which I'm going to remind folks about the BLUA and drug sales sources, especially in NMI.

Not you Daisy because I truly believe you didn't know what they were referring to, but lets just leave the source of the RC's out of Bluelight, shall we?

Lol, I would have to be one of the few remaining bluelighters to not have any interest in these unpronuncable "RC"s these days.

Hey @VoodooMark$$!! - welcome to Bluelight!

You'll find a lot of RC talk in Psychedelic Drugs and Trip Reports. I've wanted to try N-ethylhexadrone and 5-MeO-MiPT for a while. What are you interested in?

I'm sure you'll find like minded people in our (by and large) non-judgmental and open minded community.

Glad to have you and looking forward to hearing your RC experiences.

Peace!

Hexen is like really shitty crack - super toxic and not worth it.
MOXY is OK ... prefer 4-HO MET...
If you can find Moxy get a small amount as you will never use the whole gram as its dosed at 5-10 mg,,,, not all that great in my opinion but everyone is different.
Thanks for hitting me up

Lol, I would have to be one of the few remaining bluelighters to not have any interest in these unpronuncable "RC"s these days.

Nope, you're not alone. :)

The closest thing to an RC I've ever taken is ecstasy. Otherwise I only do the old school drugs.

Heh, it wasn't a research chem whatsoever nor marketed as such in my universe, well before computers internet and vendors, just a fairly harmless party drug and damn safe compared to the total gobshite analogs that change faster than pants these days.

Ecstacy= fun.

Fuck everything else.

Heh, it wasn't a research chem whatsoever nor marketed as such in my universe, well before computers internet and vendors, just a fairly harmless party drug and damn safe compared to the total gobshite analogs that change faster than pants these days.

Ecstacy= fun.

Fuck everything else.

It was my understanding that MDMA pretty much started life as a designer drug, much like the research chemicals of today.

In fact it was my understanding that it was the drug that pretty much started the term "designer drug".

I could be wrong though, and even if I'm right, it's long ago enough now that I think a good argument can be made that it's now one of the classic drugs rather than the new novel ones we still don't know much about.

But yeah, I have little interest in being a guinea pig for new psychoactives. My drug use has always been confined to the well established drugs people have been doing for quite a while.

No judgment against people who take RC's, it's just not something I particularly wanna play around with.