HGH vs IGF-3 catch the differences

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
I read somewhere that some suppliers sell IGF-3 in disguise as HGH vials.

I have some unconfirmed HGH vials and I would like to know if there´s some way to test it (even bioassays). That vials are not exactly cheap...

Does it even makes sense?

The only way I know for sure is to have a mass spec done on a vial. That would mean: paying the lab, losing a vial, and paying for the shipping. Unless you know someone at a university who can do the testing for you.

I dont know noone. I have had asking energy control here, which does cromatography tests to common street drugs and they say the cant test HGH.

Is there any bioassay that could help differentiate?. Truly HGH should open the apetite quite a bit and produce high quality sleep, isnt? Any prononced effect of the IFG-3 to discern if it´s one or the other?

Maybe could be visibly in a blood analysis? As long as HGH only last like 15mins on the body I guess they should be looking at some other markers, isnt?

You should be able to an hgh serum test. There's protocols to do it. Such as injecting 10iu then waiting X amount of time before having your blood drawn. Values should be within a specific range to determine the contents of the vial

I have had an idea. Maybe can it be tested with reagent tests? Kinda Mandelin or Meckle or other? There´s a myriad of them.

A fast googling does not find nothing, but maybe somebody here knows.

Edit:
In this video the guy explain a easy way to test:

TLTS: you use a glucometer before injecting the HGH. If after 30 mins of the pin your blood sugar has noticiably go down is real HGH. It remains the same is probably a IGF fake

Ehhhh idk how I'd feel about that. Especially since gh is the fasting hormone in the body aka it causes the release of glucose into the blood stream and elevates blood glucose while igf will actually lower blood glucose because it is indeed "insulin like" growth factor

Sheet. Then all he says in the video is bullshit? Im not native, maybe I understood it wrong. Do you still think it makes sense but at the inverse?

Sheet. Then all he says in the video is bullshit? Im not native, maybe I understood it wrong. Do you still think it makes sense but at the inverse?
It won't work. His idea is that the igf made from the hgh will provide a drop in blood glucose. If you monitor a person's igf 1 levels from hgh usage, you won't see anything noticeable til weeks later of daily usage. The hormone cascade is a very slow system. Even the rise in blood glucose levels won't be immediate as your body's natural insulin will mitigate the rise to the best of its ability. If igf 1 starts lowering your blood glucose gradually as it should, pancreas would release glucagon to raise your blood glucose.
The changes only occur after long chronic usage

Many thanks. You have saved me a good chunk of time and mess.

I see there are some test that you can run at home but it costs like 140usd. Jeez.

I will look at the serum tests.

Found this nice step by step guide. It mentions the caveats of being able to do it as accurately as possible:
1. Multiple tests of your ugl hgh
2. Multiple tests with pharma hgh
This is to lower the chance of outlier odd results. Though he does give a personal range that he had during his testing. Some other forums will have people who posted hgh serum results from them administering this type of validity test and what brand they used, both ugl and pharma for comparison.

It needs pharma grade HGH, pretty much impossible to get, so... There must be exist some reasonable easy way

You can do it without getting you "control" test done with pharma. It'll still show if what you have elevated your serum hgh levels. Though it won't give you the best idea if your product is accurately dosed. I'd start by finding others who've done blood work with the product online