Cycle Advice HGH sexual effects that profound?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I’ve kinda stopped my hgh injections simply out of laziness seeing as it should be daily, or minimum every other day ...

But my sex drive has been all over the place lately. 2 days ago I restarted my hgh and yesterday my libido was back up that quick..

Has anyone noticed hgh to have distinct and noticeable effects on sex drive and libido?

I’ve kinda stopped my hgh injections simply out of laziness seeing as it should be daily, or minimum every other day ...

But my sex drive has been all over the place lately. 2 days ago I restarted my hgh and yesterday my libido was back up that quick..

Has anyone noticed hgh to have distinct and noticeable effects on sex drive and libido?

I can't add anything other than what you probably know, which is roids made me hyper sexual. Only did half a cycle do to unforseen money issues. May I ask how your methadone is going and what you believe happened to lead you to relapse? I remember your post that was so positive for opiate Paws and staying clean and I got really excited because I had the same idea and actually was trying it during my aborted cycle.

Btw..... I was on methadone for 12yrs and withdrawal was hell. Don't make the same mistake.

I can't add anything other than what you probably know, which is roids made me hyper sexual. Only did half a cycle do to unforseen money issues. May I ask how your methadone is going and what you believe happened to lead you to relapse? I remember your post that was so positive for opiate Paws and staying clean and I got really excited because I had the same idea and actually was trying it during my aborted cycle.

Btw..... I was on methadone for 12yrs and withdrawal was hell. Don't make the same mistake.

Hello my friend. Honestly I can’t really tell you why I relapsed. I have a long history of it, on and off. It’s just a part of who I am, I like drugs, I think I can use them successfully, I think they’ll make my life better.,,And I’m a self destructive / self sabotaging person always have been.

methadone has been going decent honestly I don’t hate it, I’m on 120 mg a day. I’ve had some
Bad days cause I’ve missed my doses but overall it’s going pretty good. It’s too late to quit I’m addicted until I do a taper.

I can't say I've noticed anything. Though I've heard of doctors using it off label for ED at anti aging clinics

Hello my friend. Honestly I can’t really tell you why I relapsed. I have a long history of it, on and off. It’s just a part of who I am, I like drugs, I think I can use them successfully, I think they’ll make my life better.,,And I’m a self destructive / self sabotaging person always have been.

methadone has been going decent honestly I don’t hate it, I’m on 120 mg a day. I’ve had some
Bad days cause I’ve missed my doses but overall it’s going pretty good. It’s too late to quit I’m addicted until I do a taper.

Just don't stay on it forever. I was on 180mgs but my dumb ass would buy multiple 200mg bottles a week. I once took 480mgs. By the end I was only on 40mg from a private dock. I kinda tapered by decreasing my pills over several weeks. I had to jump at 10 because I ran out. It sucked but I was also kicking a 1-2mg xanax habit that had been 6mgs of klonopin for 8yrs several months earlier. I'm glad it's working just pick a not too distant time and decrease very slowly. You have an advantage because clinics can do mg decreases whenever you want. I wish you the best brother.