• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Heyyyyy blue light... Big hello from the UK

Broken_Soul

Bluelighter
Hey all, long time lurker I love the site. You guys have a great sense of community!!
I'm a male 36 and from the UK in the middle somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‰
Briefly I was introduced to heroin and crack at the age of 15 and with weeks was hooked on both eventually being kicked out from home, living in squats n shoplifting daily to support my habit. 10 short prison sentences later I finally quit.
In the 17 years I quit I have had an raised a beautiful daughter, had multiple jobs and been a competative bodybuilder. I won a couple of shows and that and the whole steroids in its self's addictive. Then one day I fucked my back up at the gym which led to 3 surgerys and a spinal fusion, I've developed scoliosis (twisted spine) as I waited over 2 years for surgeries and was put on fentanyl patches and oxycodone shortec and longtec, also oramorph and diazepam on request.

Everything was good until my script stopped I then found myself buying gallium an morphine off the streets.
Since then I've again been on the oxycodone. Turns out my years of steroids has fucked my heart up and in February this year I underwent an emergency double heart bypass where I died twice I was in intensive care for 7 days before even been woken up. Again on a cocktail of opiates and benzos.

So here we are today, I'm back to smoking about 0.7 heroin and 0. 3 crack a day I find smoking them BOTH (not together) on the pipe gives me alot better high than foil where most is wasted in there air
So that's me and a bit about me and where iam today. I'm glad to be a member and look forward to getting to know you all.....

Peace!!

Welcome to Bluelight, Broken_Soul.

Bluelight is a big place that covers a lot, so if you have questions about navigating it, or anything else just ask.

I'm sure someone will be around to help.

Welcome to Bluelight, Broken_Soul.

Bluelight is a big place that covers a lot, so if you have questions about navigating it, or anything else just ask.

I'm sure someone will be around to help.
Hey Cheshire kat thank you for the welcome, I feel at home all ready ๐Ÿ˜Š

I forgot to add to my initial post. I just moved into a new property last week and my next door neighbour one side sells rock and the opposite me sells the H so much for moving for a fresh start you couldn't make it up seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hello mate that's quite the tale...glad you're still with us...

I've also been a squatter in blighty but many moons ago now

Watch out for extra back-fuckedness with the white...it definitely doesn't help with all that muscular tension it causes, although I guess your mixer may counterract that

Welcome to the forum

Hello mate that's quite the tale...glad you're still with us...

I've also been a squatter in blighty but many moons ago now

Watch out for extra back-fuckedness with the white...it definitely doesn't help with all that muscular tension it causes, although I guess your mixer may counterract that

Welcome to the forum
Same here mate many many moons ago I was 17/18 at the time, 36 now, it definitely hardened me as a person an made me stronger in the long run ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes I must admit the lower back aches have gotten worse with smoking white. The titanium rods mixed with white make me so stiff but the H definitely relaxes me afterwards ๐Ÿ˜‘

Again thanks for the warm warm welcome ageinpartyfiend

Hi mate thanks for the welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'll never understand these "adult's" that introduce our youth to hard drugs!
I have never introduced anybody to drugs. Not even cannabis never mind heroin/crack, scumbags!!!
In my case it was my cousin, sister and highschool friends. We were all young back then.

And unfortunately I introduced a few people to heroin who ended up ODing. Heavy weighs the heart.

All I can do is is spread harm reduction and awareness. It's one of my life missions now.

In my case it was my cousin, sister and highschool friends. We were all young back then.

And unfortunately I introduced a few people to heroin who ended up ODing. Heavy weighs the heart.

All I can do is is spread harm reduction and awareness. It's one of my life missions now.
In my case it was my best mates older brother. We couldn't get any hash n he introduced us to "brown its like smoking ten spliffs at once" if I knew then what I know now ๐Ÿ˜

Dont be too hard on yourself brother as you say spreading awareness and harm reduction is great, you can't change the past just stick to what you're doing ๐Ÿ‘

Howdy @Broken_Soul

Andddd Welcome to Bluelight :)

Wow, bodybuilder huh? That's awesome. Did you get like oiled down and such before shows?

Howdy @Broken_Soul

Andddd Welcome to Bluelight :)

Wow, bodybuilder huh? That's awesome. Did you get like oiled down and such before shows?
Hi D's thanks for the welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah on competition day, after the 16 week extreme diet which is basically chicken an rice, oats and fish bland as anything lol
Then we'd fake tan and that also gives the shimmer like baby oil this with the tan brings out all the sirations and cuts in the muscles giving them a fuller harder look, and finally do a routine to show all your hard work.
I'll never forget the first time on a stage in a room of hundreds of people, stood in a pair of small pants all eyes all the lighting on me, there's literally no where to hide!!
I'm glad that I can say I've done it. But was it worth it health wise, seven heart attacks, a double heart bypass and twisted spine say NO!!
It was a HUGE part of my life n had been for 15 years, the injuries stopping training, hormones all over the place, watching 15 years of hard work vanish, mentally it's been hard ๐Ÿ˜•
Sorry for rambling ๐Ÿ˜‚ in my defence half hour ago I plugged some H ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜