• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Heyyy

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Sometimes stumble onto this site when looking for info on drugs & interactions with other meds, just thought I might sign up today. Obviously the scientific method is superior but something must be said for anecdotal experiences especially in an area where science is a bit behind with the answers, so thanks for all your input helping n00bs like me!

Anyway... nickname is Emmy, 29/F/Syd, getting into psychedelics lately but have tried the usuals (not in love with MDMA or speed, do love coke, mushie quality is unreliable, LSD is my new friend, brownies are all well and good, interested in DMT).

Hope to chat to some new peeps! :\

Welcome, The party scene in Sydney use to be so fucking good back in time til the NSW government destroyed it.

Psychedelics are the best, Always glad to see more people becoming friends with LSD. Australia has the greatest DMT scene on earth so you will probably get around to one day the bush doofs use to smell of it burning. DMT is amazing and profound.

Mushrooms should be pretty decent around NSW, You get winter species and summer species which is lucky.

Mushrooms should be pretty decent around NSW, You get winter species and summer species which is lucky.

Ta for the welcome :\
Yeah I’ll get around to DMT I’m sure.
As for mushies... maybe I just need a diff source. Had high hopes (pun intended) and just did not pan out twice so not gonna waste more money on that for now.
Never been to a bushdoof although have a friend eager to get me going to one so I guess we’ll see =D

yeah sometimes the mushroom patches can be low potency or super potency never really know what your going to get it til it hits you. Aussie bushdoof and psy scene is really good alot better than the ones here in NZ. I would say you could also go find shrooms with friends in summer rains in paddocks with cows but i remember how crazy aussie cops are over anything. Had a friend get arrested by cops hiding in the bush off the track with cameras just trapping people wanting to get some free nature medicine.

Australian bush is very nice to chill on some acid or a farm house. Alot of talented underground artists in Sydney and Melbourne in various electronic genres.

Bush doofs everybody going crazy most people on acid dancing their souls out into the late night with no judgement was the good days.

Yeahhhh I’m all for being open to new experiences and will try a bushdoof... just isn’t my music scene typically. The atmosphere may make up for that though. Plussssss.... other aspects of being in the bush when nature calls so to speak =D I know, I know, she-wee... haha

Thank you! I hope so too. I’m in need of that feeling of community at the moment.

Hi @nOtHiNg_ElSe_MaTtErS, greetings to the other side of the globe..

I also "like" LSD; had some profound experiences ..but this bitch also turned on me on occasions. So, respect seems appropriate ;) Cause you were talking about tripping in the bush: Although i had some magical encounters in nature, i find more often that not that i'm very VERY glad when i've done my homework and find myself in a safe place when ordinary reality starts to disolve. Maybe a secluded balcony or garden, looking out into nature, but with the option to retreat when the shit hits the fan..

DMT is also on my bucket list, unless i fuck myself up till then. Are you guys talking about smoking it or the prolonged Ayahuasca-type experience with MAOI?

.. Had a friend get arrested by cops hiding in the bush off the track with cameras just trapping people wanting to get some free nature medicine.
That's nasty! :mad:

Cheers

Man, it’s weird, but I don’t seem to have as strong a reaction to LSD as other people it seems. Granted, I’ve always been with someone. And apart from sex and pool the most we’ve done is go out to dinner on it with no issues. I don’t have any breaks with reality, just a happy feeling and some wavy patterns. The only time I had a bad experience was when a particularly heavy topic was mentioned, then I had a little crisis but then bounced back. 🤷🏻‍♀️

On the DMT front, noooooo idea. Gotta find a source first.