• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HeyRon - Methadont - Fentanumb - A trio question

merajjj840

Bluelighter
I've got some questions, and I hope ya'll have the answers.

So, keep in mind, my main goal is not** to get high (it's fine if this happens, but not the goal). My goal is to ensure that I do not feel sick, at all. Tomorrow is a very important day, and I will be with family all day. I'm not going to be home and want to ensure that the drugs I have will last 12-14hrs... The only problem is that I'm not very familiar with one of them - methadone. I've done it twice, once before being addicted, and once while addicted, 20mg & 50mg, respectively. The first time I got HIGH, when I took 50mg my tolerance wasn't nearly as high as it is now. The 50mg time I got sort of high, sort of.

- .5g of h (tested in the high 50% in regard to purity)
- 40mg of methadone in tablet form (10s).
- About 2/3 left of a 50mcg (mylan) fentanyl patch. The ROA will be 'cheekin', if I use it at all. I repeat, I do not* want to have to use the fent to prevent the sickness from creepin' in.

The Questions
My proposed plan is to do the H in the AM (I sniff .25-.4g 2 to 3 times a day, usually 2, often while cheeking 1/5 of a fent patch twice a day. Yes, I know my tolerance is quite high. PM patient, and 9yr drug user/abuser) and then wait 90-120 minutes and THEN take 40mg mdone.
1.This method won't create precipitated withdrawals, right?

2.Fentanyl has a higher affinity than the mdone, but the heroin does not, correct? So, if the above method is used but the mdone is wearing off I could then cheek the fent, and it would work, yah??

3.If you were in my position, keeping in mind you reallllly don't want to use the fent, how would you consume these drugs over the course of a day to keep the sickness away? Remember, not trying to get hiii.. just trying to keep 'the kick' off the scene.

Hope all of this makes sense,
Cheers!

take the minimum amount of methadone and save the other drugs for tomorrow

you shouldn't need 40mg at once, try 2x20mg spaced 8 hours apart

Thank you for the quick response.

Just a few more questions, let's just say that it turns out that I do need more methadone than anticipated (I do plan to follow your advice. You can always do more - never less) the fentanyl will work because it has a higher affinity than methadone, correct?

The other Q is will I need to use more fentanyl (I know the H will be useless, particularly bc my ROA isn't IV/IM) than I typically would because I have consumed methadone? Or does mdone not behave in the same fashion as when someone attempts to 'breakthrough' suboxone (in acute dosing)?

EDIT:

Oh, one more wickedly important question Sekio (and anyone else)....

The methadone will not create precipitated WD if I take it roughly 10hrs after doing h? Or will it...? I know for bupe I, personally, need to wait about 16-20hrs before I can use sub.

Sorry for so many Q's about mdone, but I don't know much about it.. and NONE of my user-based friends know anything either.

Last edited:
Methadone will not ever create precipitated wd. That only happens with bupe, as its a partial agonist. Methadone is a full agonist

If anything you'd need less fentanyl on top of the methadone. Cumulative effect.

I was about to answer your original post with
" just take the methadone". But sekio beat me to it lol