• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

heyheyhey new green

ezekiel_42

Greenlighter
whats up everyone, my name is ezekiel and i am brand new here. ive been on this website many times before, but just to read messages and learn, but i decided to make an account since some of questions werent being answered lol. im 17, in high school, and my DOC is Methylphenidate. all stimulants (prescription only, never done anything illicit besdies pot) are my thing. i love amphs too, just kinda enjoy methyl better. the majority off my questions will revolve around stimulant medications and everything about them lol but i also do other drugs on occasion with friends, and drink some, but im a HUGEEE ciggerate smoker lol. anyways, im glad to be here and very egear to start learning/helping people and making new connections

Where do u live ? I'm in the USA never even heard of the drug u mentioned lol

Hi Ezekiel and welcome to Bluelight! I am glad you decided to join us. Methylphenidate was my introduction to stims. I'd still do it if I could get my hands on it (thanks doctor ???)

Amos, methylphenidate is Ritalin and Concerta, ect.

Thank u lady ,I was like wtf? Lol..had no clue what he was talking about he seems a bit young to be into all this...jeez!

Hey @ezekiel_42 - how you doing?

I'm a stim junkie too, and was planning on extracting the methylphenidate from concerta but my psychiatrist never ended up prescribing me it because he thought I was manic -_-

Do you have any hobbies outside of drugs? TBH, I barely have any :p

Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Hey @ezekiel_42 - how you doing?

I'm a stim junkie too, and was planning on extracting the methylphenidate from concerta but my psychiatrist never ended up prescribing me it because he thought I was manic -_-

Do you have any hobbies outside of drugs? TBH, I barely have any :p

Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Bluelight!
i dont have many lol, but, as nerdy as it is, my main hobbie is learning lol; i love not only knowing things, but knowing the intricate details that make that exact thing happened. that includes random academics, all the way to personal things such as drugs and important information about them, hence my presence here o_O