• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey

Crash Override

Bluelighter
So, just want to say a quick hello to you all. I've been lurking for some months after a mate told me about this place. Currently clean from opiates since I got hospitalised in December, I struggle with mental health stuff a lot and alcohol but it feels like things might start slipping again soon so here I am.

Don't know what else to say. Thanks for having me :)

but it feels like things might start slipping again soon so here I am.
I will say that this site has helped me many time from "slipping". Example: I feel like getting a coupla oxys, come here and start getting involved with something or other and before I know it it has been an hour or more and I no longer care about the oxy.
Glad to have ya and if there is anything that BL can help with we will. Not a lot of love left outside these walls but I see it here regardless of how hard some try to hide it. 😁
Hope ya find a little balance somewhere and post if there is anything specific ya wanna discuss... either openly or a PM.
Always

So, just want to say a quick hello to you all. I've been lurking for some months after a mate told me about this place. Currently clean from opiates since I got hospitalised in December, I struggle with mental health stuff a lot and alcohol but it feels like things might start slipping again soon so here I am.

Don't know what else to say. Thanks for having me :)
Hey! Welcome.

If you’re struggling with addiction we’d love to see you in Health & Recovery. I know that it can be hard without enough support.