• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey!!

Welcome!

What kinds of books you like? (also we have a words forum where people even go to talk about that kind of thing).

What's your posion? I used to like poppy seeds, then kratom, now I avoid that class pretty much. I do have a sweet tooth for dissos though.

Welcome!

What kinds of books you like? (also we have a words forum where people even go to talk about that kind of thing).

What's your posion? I used to like poppy seeds, then kratom, now I avoid that class pretty much. I do have a sweet tooth for dissos though.

I read just about everything! Right now, I'm reading lots of true crime novels. I like memoirs a lot, and Kristin Hannah and Jodi Picoult on occasion. Really it just depends on my mood! I'll have to go check that forum out, thank you!

Oxy. Oxy is my fave right now. I've never tried kratom- I don't think you can buy it otc in my state, and I never really go anywhere else LOL. I want to at some point though!

Welcome @kookookokopuffs

Roll Tide ami right?
Where abouts are you in Alabama? I'm originally from bham, but moved all around from ttown to the gump.
Every now and then someone from AL will join BL and I get all excited.
Like 6 years ago you used to be able to buy Kratom in AL, but I already knew they were going to change the law. I mean think about it, its Alabama. You can throw a rock and hit a church on most city street crossings.
To them it is just another 'devil drug' just like marijuana.
Hopefully the feds will decriminalize marijuana so I can clear up a pos of cannabis charge I had got years ago.
Well hopefully you get in where you fit in here, theres a bunch of HR material here.
Holler if you need any help navigating the forums.

Welcome @kookookokopuffs

Roll Tide ami right?
Where abouts are you in Alabama? I'm originally from bham, but moved all around from ttown to the gump.
Every now and then someone from AL will join BL and I get all excited.
Like 6 years ago you used to be able to buy Kratom in AL, but I already knew they were going to change the law. I mean think about it, its Alabama. You can throw a rock and hit a church on most city street crossings.
To them it is just another 'devil drug' just like marijuana.
Hopefully the feds will decriminalize marijuana so I can clear up a pos of cannabis charge I had got years ago.
Well hopefully you get in where you fit in here, theres a bunch of HR material here.
Holler if you need any help navigating the forums.

Well.... War Eagle actually 🙈🙈:LOL:

I'm in Huntsville!

I thought you used to be able to buy it here.... not surprised that you no longer can though, like you said... it's alabama. I'd love to see marijuana decriminalized!

Well.... War Eagle actually 🙈🙈:LOL:

I'm in Huntsville!

I thought you used to be able to buy it here.... not surprised that you no longer can though, like you said... it's alabama. I'd love to see marijuana decriminalized!
Eh you are an Auburn fan. You know it's not to late to become an Crimson Tide fan. Just say the words 'Roll Tide Roll', and that's it. Ezpz
I've been out to Huntsville before. Went to the space center a few times. That is about my extent in what I know about Huntsville lol.
Kratom is legal in Georgia. So next time you find yourself going to Six Flags or White Water in Atlanta then I'd definitely hit up a head shop around there and grab a bit.
I've known people to get UPS/virtual mail boxes in neighboring states just because of similar reasons.

Hey there @kookookokopuffs and Welcome to the community

My DOC is also opiates but can't you even order kratom online and get it shipped to your state? Glad you decided to join and hope you enjoy your stay and feel welcome and at home.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

Hey there @kookookokopuffs and Welcome to the community

My DOC is also opiates but can't you even order kratom online and get it shipped to your state? Glad you decided to join and hope you enjoy your stay and feel welcome and at home.

Regards
CoffeeShroom
I've tried to order it online, but after I put my address in a message always pops up saying it can't be shipped here 🤦‍♀️

I've tried to order it online, but after I put my address in a message always pops up saying it can't be shipped here 🤦‍♀️
Unfortunately it's illegal within some states in the US and in some countries. Although if you live next to a legal state (most are) you're just a drive away ;)

Oh and on the french fries, what type of cut do you like and how do you like them made?
Just for interest sake.

Welcome. Have you tried different vendors? I bought lots to UK from a large Dutch legal Kratom seller, they shipped it all unlabelled as colouring powder.

They may be able to serve you. If you have only tried one source I suggest trying more in case.

Welcome. Have you tried different vendors? I bought lots to UK from a large Dutch legal Kratom seller, they shipped it all unlabelled as colouring powder.

They may be able to serve you. If you have only tried one source I suggest trying more in case.

I haven't! I'm in the states, I've only looked up vendors here so far.