• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hey you - we want you as an AusDD moderator! Apply now!

I've been in touch with Mr.B about a month ago. He's doing really well, he felt bad about the way he just left bluelight without saying anything, but he felt his codeine/morpheine addiction had gotten way out of hand and was damaging all aspects of his life as a result he decided he wanted to get away from drugs and if he continued on bluelight it was going to be a lot harder for him to get out of the scene. I won't go in to anymore details but the main thing is he is doing fine, and mostly clean of drug use now. He still dabbles here and there but worlds apart from how he was.

He is a really great guy and I wish him all the best.

I haven't spoken to SpaceJunk though, one of my favourite mods I've seen on this site. He had a way with words and articulating his arguments which was very valuable to this site. He was heroin (and other drugs) addict from memory though so I hope they haven't got the best of him and he is doing okay.

What about BustyStClair? Haven't seen him post in awhile either, I think most of us can agree that we clashed views with Busty more then the other mods but that's also very valuable because he would often bring points to the argument that most of us would not.

thats good to hear. busty is now onethousandwords and is still posting here and there, not as much here though I dont think, maybe sometimes, still mods the lounge.

thats good to hear. busty is now onethousandwords and is still posting here and there, not as much here though I dont think, maybe sometimes, still mods the lounge.

Was going to mention the name change but wasn't sure if they'd want it widely known.

I miss seeing SJ, MrB and Psilo around the forums. They all helped me immensely when I first joined BL

I've been in touch with Mr.B about a month ago. He's doing really well, he felt bad about the way he just left bluelight without saying anything, but he felt his codeine/morpheine addiction had gotten way out of hand and was damaging all aspects of his life as a result he decided he wanted to get away from drugs and if he continued on bluelight it was going to be a lot harder for him to get out of the scene. I won't go in to anymore details but the main thing is he is doing fine, and mostly clean of drug use now. He still dabbles here and there but worlds apart from how he was.

Yeah, he warned me both about codeine and poppy seed tea when I started them. Now look at me. I fucking hate chasing a high all the time. It's good that he got clean; maybe he'll be my piece of motivation to finally kick the habit once I get on suboxone.

Also, I remember Space Junk vaguely. I'd say that most, if not all, members who frequent ADD are genuinely nice people. I've only ever had problems with two people on this entire site, and they were insignificant problems. That's saying a lot, considering I have a habit of thinking the world's against me. Bluelight is like that warm blanket that always keeps you comfortable even on the rainiest, coldest days that Toowoomba throws at me.
Although I suspect, like all warm cuddly blankets, it's all scheming behind my back waiting until the perfect day to ATTACK ME!

Was going to mention the name change but wasn't sure if they'd want it widely known.

Oh well, too late now, hope he doesnt mind lol..I saw a couple of people had mentioned it in other areas, so it just kind of came out.

For anyone who knew busty or decided to dip their toes in the lounge (quite possibly with great regret after realising what frequents there, well, Busty should have made that clear) it wasn't a huge secret, don't feel too bad.

I haven't spoken to SpaceJunk though, one of my favourite mods I've seen on this site. He had a way with words and articulating his arguments which was very valuable to this site. He was heroin (and other drugs) addict from memory though so I hope they haven't got the best of him and he is doing okay.

What about BustyStClair? Haven't seen him post in awhile either, I think most of us can agree that we clashed views with Busty more then the other mods but that's also very valuable because he would often bring points to the argument that most of us would not.

Great to hear about Mr B, thanks for the update :)

Hope all is well with SJ

Hope all is well with SJ

Spacejunk is sorting himself out. As I'm sure many of us on this board can appreciate, people go through difficult times and need to withdraw and focus on getting their lives in order.

I haven't heard from him for a couple of weeks, but he and I have maintained contact as we got along very well. I was lucky enough to meet him - unfortunately just the one time - while he was in Melbourne. He's the real deal. A really genuine guy who has been through some tough times but has maintained a sense of great compassion. He believed in what he posted here as a mod. He really wanted to minimise other people's suffering.