• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey y’all

BrittN86

Greenlighter
I’m from the great state of North Carolina. I’ve been reading on BL off and on for years..literally. I come here for just about everything. Opiates have always been my “thing” but I have used Kratom to get off of them. I’m more of a poly-user I guess. I like many things and I am currently prescribed many things. What I hate the most? Weed! I know...crazy. It makes me feel like crap and I’ve always hated it. So, yea. Thanks for having me!

Hey Britt! Welcome to Bluelight.

Glad to have you around.

We share some similarities as far as use goes. I've used kratom to get off of opioids many times, currently am on Suboxone for maintenance so I don't really take kratom or anything.

What's your favorite opioid?

I went the suboxone route once and it helped and got me off of them but then I ended up back on them. Oxys were my best friend at one point.

Now I’m prescribed Xanax, which I like quite a bit, ambien to help me sleep, and Vyvanse for BED. I actually like those quite a bit too 😬

Vyvanse for BED
Nice.
Ive been on benzos for the longest and love it (maybe once a year now) but just commenting on getting a good nights sleep... or at least sleeping ffs, ha!
Weclcome to BL there are many paths and info take a sec and get used to the forums. There are many and vary much. lol
Best wishes and see ya around,
peace

I went the suboxone route once and it helped and got me off of them but then I ended up back on them. Oxys were my best friend at one point.

Now I’m prescribed Xanax, which I like quite a bit, ambien to help me sleep, and Vyvanse for BED. I actually like those quite a bit too 😬
Yeah, I've been there. I've managed to stay opioid free for nearly 5 months, so we'll see how it goes.

I used to be prescribed Klonopin for panic disorder, but ended up having to stop them when I went the rehab route.

Luckily I was able to get back on ADHD meds, I also take Vyvanse.